Date night.

Jimin.
~
3 and a half months later

"What do we do?" I said worriedly.

Taehyung and Stella haven't responded for months now. It was becoming a serious concern.

They were like robots. They did everything perfectly, their movements and vocals sharp and precise, but it was like they had no emotion in them.

They were also inseparable. If the other was practising, the other was watching them. They slept together, they followed each other around.

They even go to the bathroom together.

I mean I get that it was a traumatic experience, but it can't keep on going. They need some closure.

"I don't know Chim. Bella and I debut soon. She can't go on like this." Baekhyun said, yawning and scratching his head.

It was 2am in the morning. Stella had woken up screaming from a nightmare. Taehyung had rushed to her immediately, whispering to her.

"There has to be something we can do." I said, running my hands through my hair.

"Why don't they have a date night? Like to relax and everything?" Baekhyun suggested.

"YES. That's perfect. We just need permission and then we can plan everything out. They need this." I nodded enthusiastically.

I sent a quick text to our manager to ask him.

5 hours later

"He said it's ok. Now let's do this." I cracked my knuckles.

15 minutes later all the other members, except Tae who was sleeping with Stella, entered the studio. They all looked puffy and swollen, eyes still glued together with sleep.

"This better be important." Yoongi yawned. "Yeah, was there a situation or..." RM drifted off to sleep. Jin slapped him awake. "I'm up!" He helped.

"It's about the incident." I said. They all became serious at that. We sat on the floor in a circle.

"I never want to see that footage again." JK mumbled, hugging his knees. "It was awful what they did to them." Jin said sadly.

"Which is why we need to help." I said, determined. "What did you have in mind?" Hobi asked. "Date night." I grinned.

"I'm not gay Jimin... I'm flattered but really..." Jhope stared at me wide eyed. "Not me you idiot! I'm not gay." I facepalmed.

"I think he meant for Stella and Tae." Jin pointed out. "Oh." Hobi blushed.

"So what's the plan?" Namjoon rolled up his sleeves.

"The most romantic, cringeworthy date we can think of." I grinned.

"Just great." Yoongi sighed.

Literally it took half the day to do, what with booking and everything. JK and I walked up to Stella's room. It was guarded by two men in suits.

Really.

"We need to enter." I told them. "No." One of them said. I sighed. I pulled out my ID. "I'm Park Jimin, one of Prince Taehyung's associates. Let me pass, he is late for something important." I told him.

They let us inside. It was pitch black and we could barely see. "Switch on a light." I said to JK.

The lights suddenly flicked on. Tae was asleep sitting against the headboard and head leaning back, Stella on top of him, her head laying on his chest as his arms wrapped tightly around her. She was whimpering.

She is suffering.

"God." Jungkook sighed. "I know." I shook my head. "Tae wake up." I shook them awake.

V's hand shot up and grabbed mine. He looked at me with such fear in his eyes. They then immediately softened once he realised who it was.

"J-Jimin. What is it." He spoke bluntly. "Get ready. You and Stella got plans." I told him.

"But-" He began. "No way you getting out of this. We already planned it." Jungkook smiled.

"Fine." He glared at Kookie. He then looked down at Stella. "Cover your ears." He warned us.

He then shook her awake. "Baby girl wake up." He cooed softly. She shot up.

"N-no. Stay away from me. STAY AWAY!" She screamed. "Shshsh. It's me. It's Taetae. He is not there anymore." He tried soothing her, giving her sleepy soft kisses on her collarbone.

Jungkook and I looked down.

Poor love is scared to death.

She then looked at him and burst into tears. "Now listen princess." He spoke in her hair. "The others have something planned for us. Are you ok to go?" He asked her.

She stayed silent, then slowly nodded. I signed in relief. "Ok. We will change and meet up downstairs." Taehyung said. "Does she always do this?" I asked him. "Yes she does." He said. We nodded and then left the room.

"Ok JK. Your up first." I told him. He nodded and gave a thumbs up. He ran to the lobby.

I left and went to the others. I went to the studio and got changed into some better clothes. I then began to warm up.

"Chim! Did it work?" Jhope came into view. "Yep." I said, doing a split and leaning forward, touching my foot.

"Is she ok?" Jhope asked. "No. That's why we are doing this. We are doing to help Stella and Taetae feel better." I spoke, getting up and stretching my arms.

"Flexible freak." Hobi mumbled under his breath. "I heard that." I said, glaring at him. "What it's true ballet boy." He shrugged.

"I studied contemporary modern dance unlike you street boy." I said, smirking.

"Chim don't mess with me." He said, smiling. "Dance battle?" I asked. "Dance battle." He grinned.

"This is going to be fun when I kick your ass." Jhope smiled at me. "In your dreams." I said.

Jhope did win, but only because I was tired.

~~

~E

Don't worry Chim we all know your fabulous