Heaven and Hell Pt.4

Maxima walked into the barn and noticed Dean drinking from his flask "Little early for that, isn't it?"

"It's 2 a.m. somewhere," Dean spat

Max raised an eyebrow "You okay?"

"Yeah, of course,"

Maxima looked at Sam and Anna for help but both just shrugged. The doors opened with a blast and Castiel and Uriel entered.

"Hello, Anna." Castiel greeted "It's good to see you,"

"How?" Sam demanded as Maxima held a glare with Uriel "how did you find us?"

Max noticed Uriel shift his gaze over to Dean "Dean?"

Dean looked over at Anna "I'm sorry,"

"Why?" Sam asked his brother

"Because they gave him a choice." Maxima admitted as she remembered her previous conversation with Uriel.

"They either kill me...or kill you and Max." Anna finished as she glared at the two angels "I know how their minds work." Anna looked at Maxima and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder "You did the best you could. I forgive you." she looked back at the angels "No more tricks. No more running. I'm ready,"

"I'm sorry," Castiel said

"No. You're not. Not really." Anna hissed "You don't know the feeling,"

"Still, we have a history. It's just..."

"Orders are orders. I know. Just make it quick,"

Alastair, a bleeding Ruby and another demon appeared "Don't you touch a hair on that poor girl's head,"

"How dare you come in this room...you pussing sore?" Uriel challenged

"Name-calling. That hurt my feelings...You sanctimonious, fanatical prick,"

"Turn around and walk away now," Castiel ordered

"Sure. Just give us the girls." Alastair said as his eyes glanced over at Maxima "We'll make sure the red head gets punished good and proper,"

Dean and Sam took a protective step in front of Max.

"You know who we are and what we will do." Castiel challenged "I won't sy it again. Leave now...or we lay you to waste,"

"Think I'll take my chances," Alastair claimed.

Angels and demons began to fight.

Castiel tried to exorcise Alastair with his hand with no result.

"Sorry, kiddo." Alastair teased "Why don't you go run to daddy?"

Uriel exorcised a demon.

"Aaaaahhhh!" The Demon screamed

Alastair began to exorcise Castiel "Potestas inferna, me confirma. Potestas inferna, me confirma. Potestas inferma, me confirma!"

Dean hit Alastair with a crowbar.

"Dean, Dean, Dean...I am so disappointed. You had such promise," Alastair attacked Dean and Sam.

Maxima positioned herself between the boys "Get away from them!"

Alastair smirked at Max "Well you're girl friend on the otherhand, she just might do,"

Anna took her grace from Uriel while he was killing the other demon.

"No!" Uriel exclaimed

Anna broke the pendant releasing the grace. White light flowed into her mouth. "Shut your eyes. Shut your eyes! Shut your eyes!" Bright light came out from Anna's body and made Alastair disappear, leaving behind Ruby's knife.

"Well, what are you guys waiting for?" Dean demanded "Go get Anna. Unless, of course,you're scared,"

"This isn't over," Uriel growled

"Oh, it looks over to me, junkless,"

Castiel and Uriel disappeared.

"You okay?" Sam asked Ruby

"Not so much," Ruby said

"What took you so long to get here?" Dean demanded

"Sorry I'm late with the demon delivery. I was only being tortured,"

"I got to hand it to you, Sam." Max said "Bringing them all together all at once...angels and demons. It was a damn good plan,"

"Yeah, well, when you got Godzilla and Mothra on your ass, best to get out of their way and let them fight,"

"Yeah, now you're just bragging," Dean scoffed

"So, I guess she's some big-time angel now, huh? She must be happy...Wherever she is,"

"I doubt it," Maxima sighed

***

Sam was sitting on the hood of the Impala with a beer, and Dean was leaning against the side of the car near him, Maxima leaning into Dean as the eldest Winchester wrapped his arms around her.

"I can't believe we made it out of there," Maxima whispered

"Again," Sam muttered into his beer

Dean kissed the top of Max's head "I know you heard him,"

"Who?" Maxima asked

"Alastair. What he said...how I had promise,"

Max nodded "I heard him,"

"You're not curious?"

"Dean, I'm damn curious. But I'm more curious on what that demon knows about me," Maxima pushed away from Dean and began to walk off.

"It wasn't four months, you know,"

That statement was enough to cause both Sam and Maxima to turn and look back at Dean.

"What?" Sam asked

"It was four months up here, but down there...I don't know. Time's different. It was more like 40 years,"

"Dean..." Max whispered in shock

"They, uh...they sliced and carved and tore at me in ways that you...Until there was nothing left. And then, suddenly...I would be whole again...like magic...just so they could start in all over. And Alastair...at the end of every day... everyone...he would come over. And he would make me an offer. To take me off the rack...if I put souls on...if I started the torturing. And every day, I told him to stick it where the sun shines. For 30 years, I told him. But then I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't. And I got off that rack. God help me, I got right off it, and I started ripping them apart. I lost count of how many souls." A tear rolled down Dean's cheek "The...the things that I did to them,"

Maxima walked up to Dean and cupped his cheek in her hand "Dean...Dean, look, you held out for 30 years. That's longer than anyone would have,"

Dean cried "How I feel...This...inside me...I wish I couldn't feel anything. I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing,"