In the Beginning Pt. 4

Dean slammed a map down on the dining room table of the Campbell's home. Deanna was in the kitchen chopping bananas, while Maxima was sitting in a chair.

"What do you say we just slow down and talk this thing through," Samuel reasoned

"There's nothing to talk about," Dean told him

"Except you're saying it's a demon, and none of us have ever heard of a demon with yellow eyes,"

"Yeah, well, I have. This thing killed my family,"

"Just calm down, son,"

"You don't get it, do you? You are in danger, we are all in danger. In fact, you need to get yourself someplace safe,"

"Not until we know what we're dealing with here,"

Deanna came in carrying a fruit salad. "Sam's right, Dean, it could be a demon, it could be a shapeshifter, it could be any number of things,"

"I know what this thing is!" Dean exclaimed causing Max to jump.

Deanna went back into the kitchen.

"And I'm gonna kill it, that's all the talking I need to do,"

"You're gonna kill a demon? How?" Samuel asked

Dean looked over at Maxima, remembering the bright light that took out the ghosts, but looking at her already shaken up, he knew he couldn't push her. "There's a hunter named Daniel Elkins. He lives in Colorado, he has Colt's gun. The Colt,"

"Yeah, I heard about the Colt, used to tell it to Mary as a bedtime story,"

"Well, it's real,"

Samuel looked at Deanna. They didn't know what to think. "Alright, say that it is. You got some kind of crystal ball telling you where this demon's gonna be?"

Dean and Maxima shared a look as she shook her head, but Dean ignored her as he took John's journal out of his jacket and flipped it open on the table.

"What's this?" Samuel asked

"It's a list," Dean replied

"Of what?"

"My Dad wrote down anyone he thought ever came in contact with the Yellow-Eyed Demon: who, where and when,"

"Why?"

"'Cause the more he could learn about the son of a bitch, the more he could figure out why it killed my Mom." Dean flipped the page "Look, Whitshire Farm." he looked over at Max "I told you that name sounded familiar,"

"Whitshire Farms, that was two days ago. How the hell is that on your Dad's list?"

"Uh...my Dad could see the future. Look at this, it says he's gonna hit here tomorrow night,"

"Liddy Walsh?" Maxima read

"Haleyville, that's close,"

"I mean, yeah, it's about three miles, but..." Samuel looked over at Deanna leaning on the door jamb, and she shook her head slightly at the whole story. Samuel looked back at Dean, who saw that they didn't believe him.

"I know you guys think I'm crazy," Dean said

"You seem like a really nice kid, Dean, but yeah, you're crazy,"

"Yeah, maybe, but I know where this bastard's gonna be, and I'm gonna stop it, once and for all," Dean took the journal and walked out of the room.

***

Mary was sitting listening to music in her room.

"I'm shoving off. I just wanted to say, bye," Dean told her