Ghostfacers Pt. 2

Dean looked at Ed "What are you doing in the Morton House, Ed-on leap year-what are you thinking?"

"We're here to spend the night, okay? It's for our TV show,"

Sam looked at him as if he were crazy "What?" Ed motioned towards the camera "Great. Perfect,"

"Yeah, nobody's ever spent the night before," Corbett claimed

"Uh, actuallym yeah, they have," Dean retorted

"Uh, we've never heard of them," Ed replied

"Yeah, you know why?" Dean challenged "'cause the ones that have haven't lived to talk about it!"

"Oh, come on, I don't believe you,"

"Look--" Sam showed them the documents "missing-persons reports going back almost a half century. John Graham stayed on a dare--gone. Julie Wilkerson--gone. There are tons more. All of them came to just stay the night through, always on a leap year. The only body they ever found was the last owner, Freeman Daggett,"

"These look legit,"

"They are legit," Maxima claimed as she came back in the room causing Ed and Corbett to jump.

"Where the hell did you go?" Dean asked

"I had to take a leak. Everytime we stopped at a gas station you wouldn't let me,"

"That's because you tried to make a run for it the first time,"

"Well I didn't..." Dean glared at her "Okay I tried to,"

"I will handcuff you," Dean challenged

"Save it for a hooker," Max quipped

"Look," Sam changed the subject "Ed, we ain't got much time here, buddy. Starting at midnight, your friends are going to die,"

Harry, Maggie, and Spruce ran down the stairs and into the living "Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Guys! Guys! Oh, my god! We got one!" Harry exclaimed "Corbett! Corbett, we saw one! We saw one!"

"Get outta here!" Ed exclaimed

"It was a full apparition! It was like a class four. It was a spectral illumination! It..."

"It was amazing!" Maggie inputted

Harry noticed Sam and Dean "Hey, aren't those the dudes from Texas?"

"Yes,"

"All right," Dean exclaimed "let's have this reunion across the street, guys,"

"Crap." Harry muttered "What are you guys doing here?"

"Come on, come on. We'll get you ice cream--our treat. What do you say? Let's go,"

"Yeah, I say no,"

Maggie brought out the laptop "Look at this. Look, look. Ed, Ed. No. No. Look at this. Okay, honest-to-god proof, all right?"

2nd Floor Morton House

"10.6. 10.7, guys." Harry stated "The EMF is really spiking here,"

"Temperature's down, like, 11 degrees," Maggie added

"All right, all right, keep your eyes peeled. This could be it. Maggie, can I get a reading in here, please?" The camera picked up interference

"Something keeps messing with the chip." Spruce noted "I don't know what's going on here." More camera interference, then suddenly a man in 50s-styel suit and hat appears "Guys. Guys. Guys,"

"Look buddy, I'm sorry. That's it. I'm telling you, that's all the money I--" gunshots rang out and the apparition of the man fell and disappeared

Living Room-Morton House

"Are you kidding me?" Ed asked excited

"Yeah. No, not kidding," Harry told him

"What kind of reading did we get?" Spruce asked

"Uh, it was a 10.9,"

"10.9?" Ed questioned

"Yeah, it was 10.9. It was almost 11. I came out, and I was like, 'what's going on?' And I was like--wait, watch this. Oh! He got blasted. It was crazy,"

Maxima pulled the boys aside "I think you boys were off. But from what I saw and heard in that room...sounds like a death echo,"

"Oh...now who's interested?!" Dean voiced

"Hey my career revolves around this sort of stuff,"

"But what's a death echo doing here?" Sam asked

"Did anybody get shot here?" Dean asked

Sam shook his head "No, not that I could find,"

"What's a death echo?" Spruce asked

Sam sighed "Look, we got a problem here. That ghost ain't it,"

"Yeah, that's real. Like, that happened," Harry said

"What's a death echo?" Spruce repeated

Max sighed "Echoes are trapped in a loop, okay? They keep replaying how they died over and over and over again, usually in a place where they were ganked. It's about as dangerous as a scary movie,"

"So maybe the echo's not dangerous," Sam replied "but maybe something else is,"

Dean nodded "You're right. All right, we need to get out of here, guys. Come on. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Pack it up,"

"Guys, time is running out!" Sam told them

"We're moving!"

"What about all of our equipment?" Maggie questioned "What are we gonna..."

"Lots of fun. Let's go,"

"We got more material. We got all kinds of stuff. We'll make you guys recurring guest stars," Harry told the trio

Ed stopped "Wait! Wait!! Where's Corbett? No man left behind," as soon as Ed said that an anguished scream was heard in the distance "That was Corbett,"

"That was Corbett!" Harry shouted "Corbett! It's okay!" Maggie, Harry and Ed ran upstairs

"We'll get him!" Dean told them "Go back!"

"Guys!"

Maxima nodded at the Winchesters "You guys make great parents. I mean they really listened to you," she said sarcastically, earning a glare from Dean

Sam only shook his head "Fudge,"