I Know What You Did Last Summer Pt. 2

"Of course I want to help however I can," A psychologist explained once the boys and I explained our reasoning for being at the facility.

"Now, the orderly has no recollection of Anna's escape?" I questioned

"Apparently, she knocked him unconscious. The blow caused some amnesia. He doesn't even remember coming into her room,"

"That's a hell of a right hook to knock out a guy that's got 80 pounds on her," Dean pointed out

"We think she may have planned this, waited behind the door,"

"Right." Sam said "Uh, you mentioned Anna's illness was recent,"

"Two months ago, she was happy, well-adjusted, journalism major, lots of friends...Bright future,"

"So, what happened..." Dean questioned, "she just...flipped?"

"Well, that's the tragedy of schizophrenia. Within weeks, Anna was overtaken by delusions,"

"What kind of delusions?" I asked

"She thought demons were everywhere," The psychologist handed me a sketchbook.

"Interesting,"

"It's not uncommon for our patients to believe that monsters are real,"

"Well, that...that's just batty," Dean joked.

I turned the pages of the sketchbook and saw some meaningful sketches and the text 'Raising of the Witness' and in the next page 'Samhain the next seal is broken'. "That's Revelations,"

"Since when does the Book of Revelations have jack-o'-lanterns?" The Psychologist voiced, reminding me that they were still in the room.

"It's a, uh, it's a little-known translation,"

"Well, Anna's father was a church deacon. When she became ill, her paranoia took on religious overtones. She was convinced the devil was about to rise up and end the world. I hope you find her. It's dangerous for her to be out there alone right now,"

I nodded "Do you mind if I keep this? It might contain information on where she might have gone,"

The Psychiatrist nodded "Of course,"

***

Dean knocked on the front door of the Milton's home before looking back at me and Sam "Maybe they're not home,"

"Both cars in the driveway," Sam pointed out.

Dean tried the door. It was unlocked and we entered the house.

"Mr. and Mrs. Milton?" I called out "We're with the FBI. We just wanted to ask you a couple of questions..." I couldn't help the gasp that came out when I took notice of the two dead bodies lying on the floor, both with their throats cut. "Oh, Shit!"

Sam knelt down close to the bodies and checked some powder that was on the floor. "Sulfur. The demons beat us here. Whatever the deal is with this Anna girl..."

"Yeah, they want her." Dean agreed "They're not screwing around. All right, so, I'm 'Girl, Interrupted,'" he picked up some addressed envelopes "and I know the score of the apocalypse, just busted out of the nut-box...Possibly using superpowers, by the way. Where do I go?"

I looked at family photographs and picked one up, I took Anna's sketchbook and opened it to a page "Check this out." I showed the boys the drawing of a stained-glass window "She was drawing the window of her church over and over." I looked up at them "If you were religious, scared, and had demons on your ass, where would you go to feel safe?"