It's the Great Pumpkin

Sam entered his and Dean's motel room and immediately drew his gun, and moved forward in an offensive stance, ready to attack. "Who are you?!"

Dean rushed in, and tried to stop Sam "Sam! Sam, wait! It's Castiel," Dean put his hand on Sam's gun and pushed it down, and Sam stood there stunned. "The angel." Dean spotted another figure in the room, standing by the window. "Him, I don't know,"

Sam looked at Castiel in wonder and a smile crossed his face.

"Hello, Sam," Castiel greeted

"Oh, my God-er-uh-I didn't mean to-sorry." Sam rambled "It's an honor, really, I-I've heard a lot about you," Sam stepped forward and held out his hand to shake Castiels.

Dean went and closed the door to their room, and Castiel looked at Sam's hand like wasn't sure what do with it.

Sam shook it a little, and Castiel finally understood and put his right hand in Sam's.

"And I, you. Sam Winchester-" Castiel said "The boy with the demon blood. Glad to see you've ceased your extracurricular activities,"

The angel with Castiel was still facing the window, but spoke "Let's keep it that way,"

"Yeah, okay, chuckles," Dean looked back at Castiel. "Who's your friend?"

"This the raising of Samhain, have you stopped it?" Castiel questioned

"Why?"

"Dean, have you located the witch?"

"Yes, we've located the witch,"

"And is the witch dead?"

"No, but-" Sam began

"We know who it is," Dean explained

"Apparently the witch know who you are too," Maxima claimed as she came out the room she was searching for the hex bag. Her eyes met Dean's gaze, and she quickly switched to looking at Sam, tossing him the hex bag. "This was inside the wall of your bathroom. If I hadn't found it, surely one or both of you would be dead. Do you know where the witch is now?"

"We're working on it," Dean claimed, his gaze never leaving Maxima.

"That's unfortunate," Maxima muttered

"What do you care? And since when did you get buddy, buddy with Castiel?!"

Maxima moved to argue back, but Castiel interrupted their feud.

"The raising of Samhain is one of the 66 seals," Castiel explained

"So this is about your buddy Lucifer,"

"Lucifer is no friend of ours," The angel refuted.

Maxima rolled her eyes "It's just an expression,"

"Lucifer cannot rise. The breaking of the seal must be prevented at all costs," Castiel said

"Okay, great, well now that you're here, why don't you tell us where the witch is, we'll gank her and everybody goes home," Dean claimed

"We are not omniscient. This witch is very powerful, she's cloaked even our methods,"

"Okay, well we already know who she is, so if we work together-"

"Enough of this," The angel argued

"Okay," Dean said as he turned away from Maxima and looked over at the figure "who are you and why should I care?"

The figure turned from the window and looked at Dean.

"This is Uriel, he's what you might call a...specialist," Maxima replied