No Rest for the Wicked Pt. 4

Sam walked slowly into Lilith's Bedroom, knife out in front of him. Lilith's bed had thin drapes around it and through them Mrs. Fremont and Lilith lied on the bed, asleep. Sam slowly made his way around it while keeping his eyes glued to them. As he rounded the corner of the bed he shifted the knife in his hand so it was now in a stabbing position. As quietly and slowly as possibl, he removed the drapes and could hear Mrs. Fremont breathing heavily, scared, as Sam came into view. Mrs. Fremont looked up at Sam scared, with Lilith still nuzzled into her shoulder, apparently asleep.

"Do it!" she told him quietly.

Sam slowly raised the knife, looking down on the child Lilith had possessed. She stirred a little.

"Do it,"

Sam looked at Lilith, trying to collect himself to stab a child.

"Do it!"

Lilith moved a little, apparently starting to wake up. Mrs. Fremont got more and more afraid and panicked and Sam was staring at Lilith, pulling himself to the point of stabbing her.

"Do it! Do it!"

Lilith woke u, and started to rise on the bed, eyes hardly opened.

"Hurry!"

Lilith screamed when she opened her eyes and saw Sam who lunged for her. At the last moment he was stopped by Dean who grabbed hold of his arm.

"It's not her!" Dean exclaimed.

The girl was breathing fast and heavily from what was just about to happen. Ruby stood behind Sam and Dean.

"It's not in the girl anymore,"

"Mommy!" The girl sobbed, scared.

"Mommy's here. Mommy's here. It's okay," Mrs. Fremont told her.

"Alright, no matter what you hear. You, your husband and your daughter stay in the basement. Maxima will keep you safe until this is over," Dean looked at the brunette, but she didn't meet his eyes as she led Mrs. Fremont and her daughter down. Sam and Ruby walked past them.

"Well, I hate to be a 'told you so'," Ruby told Sam

"Alright Ruby, where is she?" Sam asked

"I don't know,"

They entered the living room.

"Could she get past the sprinklers?"

"Her pay grade, she ain't sweating the holy water,"

"Ok, you win. What do I have to do?"

Ruby looked at him questioningly. "What do you mean?"

"To save Dean,"

Dean came up behind Sam.

"What do you need me to do?"

Dean grabbed him from behind, trying to turn him "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Sam pulled loose from Dean "Just shut up for a second. Ruby!"

"You had your chance." Ruby told him "You can't just flip a switch. We needed time,"

"Well, there's gotta be something. There's gotta be some way, whatever it is, I'll do it,"

Dean came up behind him again, grabbing him. "Don't, Dean! I'm not gonna let you go to hell, Dean!"

"Yes, you are!" Dean argued "Yes, you are," Dean repeated calmly.

Sam just stared at him, breathing.