The Rapture

Maxima sat in the living room of her home, playing board games with her sister when Castiel appeared.

"We need to talk," Castiel said.

Maxima sighed as once again Samantha used the ladder to get up to the finish for chutes and ladders. She looked back at Cas "So, let's talk,"

Castiel shook his head "It's not safe here. Someplace more private,"

Maxima raised an eyebrow "More private? We're inside my head,"

"Exactly. Someone could be listening,"

"Cas, what's wrong?"

"Meet me here." Cas handed Maxima a piece of paper. "Go now,"

Maxima turned briefly as Samantha clapped her hands excitedly at winning another round.

When Maxima turned around Castiel had disappeared.

***

Maxima walked through the warehouse and ascended a set of stairs. She stopped at the top of the stairs "What the hell?" Maxima's flashlight beam landed on a symbol painted in blood on the wall. She found Castiel in the rubble "Cas?" Maxima hurried over "Hey, Cas?"

"What's...What's...What's going on?" Castiel asked.

"Just take it easy. Take it easy,"

"Oh. No,"

"Cas, you okay?"

"Ugh. Castiel. I'm not Castiel. It's me,"

Maxima became even more confused "Who's me?"

"Jimmy. My name's Jimmy,"

Maxima straightened up "Where the hell is Castiel?"

"He's gone,"

***

Jimmy sat at a table in a motel room that Maxima had got for the night.

Maxima had finished texting Dean that she was helping her brother with an FBI case, not wanting to worry him with the current Castiel situation.

"Mmm," Jimmy hummed as he devoured his burger.

"You mind slowing down?" Maxima asked disgusted "Even Dean doesn't eat that fast,"

"I'm hungry," Jimmy argued.

"When's the last time you ate?"

Jimmy took another bite of his hamburger and then continued to eat ravenously "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm!"

"What the hell happened back there? It looked like an angel battle royale,"

"All I remember is a flash of light and I, uh...I woke up and I was just, you know, like, me again,"

"So, what? Cas just ditched out of your meat suit?"

"I really don't know,"

"You remember anything about being possessed? Anything at all?"

"Yeah, bits and pieces. I mean, angel inside of you, it's kinda like being chained to a comet,"

"Cas said he wanted to tell me something. Please tell me you remember that,"

"Sorry,"

Maxima groaned in defeat as she leaned her head back before looking back at Jimmy "What do you know?"

***

Maxima sighed as she dialed her phone outside the motel.

"Max?" Dean asked on the other end.

"I need your help with something," Maxima claimed.

"Brother driving you that crazy?" Dean laughed.

"Something like that. Say a guy's got a family but he's the only lead you have for a case and he doesn't know anything,"

"Are you 100 percent about that?" Dean voiced.

"You think he's lying?"

"I'm saying maybe he doesn't even know what he knows,"

"You're losing me, Winchester,"

"I'm saying maybe all he needs is hypnosis or a psychic. Or buy him a bus ticket, send him home,"