Lazarus Rising Pt. 2

Dean and I looked over the Lone Gunmen as Langley was on the computer.

"What's the phone under?" Langley asked

"Name's Wedge Antilles," Dean replied

Frohike turned to me "And you're not banging him,"

I turned the chair towards the screen "Eyes on the screen Frohike." I looked at Dean "How'd you know he'd use that name?"

"You kiddin' me? What don't I know about that kid?"

"That is not an invitation to go digging into his life Langly!" I said causing the Lone Gunmen to groan.

"You sure we can trust them?" Dean asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

I looked up at him "Trust them..." I looked back at the lone gunmen "No. But they're the best at what they do...and we really need to find Sam,"

"Sam's in Pontiac, Illinois," Byers reported.

"I was going to tell her," Langley argued.

"Where'd you meet these guys?" Dean asked in my ear as the three grown men continued arguing.

"It's a long story...that I'll admittedly say, I'm not proud of..." but I furrowed an eyebrow "Byers what was the location?"

"Pontiac, Illinois," Byers repeated.

I looked at Dean "Right near where you were planted,"

"Right where I popped up. Hell of a coincidence, don't you think?" Dean asked as he pulled me towards the door.

"Thanks for the help boys!" I shouted before the door shut.

***

Frohike, Langly, and Byers all looked at each other once the brunette agent had left the room.

"We're not gonna tell Mulder about this...right?" Byers asked the duo.

"Nope," they negated only to go for the phone.

***

Dean and I walked down a dingy hallway and knocked on a door with the number 207 inside a red a heart. The door was opened by a young woman with dark hair, wearing only a tank top and underwear. She looked at us expectantly.

"So where is it?" she asked

Dean looked me, confused "Where's what?"

"The pizza...that takes two people to deliver?"

"I think we got the wrong room,"

Sam stepped into the light. He was grim and focused, and wore a grey t-shirt and jeans. "Hey, is..." Sam stopped dead when he saw Dean. He swallowed, shocked, his eyes flicking between Dean and me.

"Heya, Sammy," Dean said quietly.

Sam was silent. Dean stepped into the room, ignoring the young woman, who stepped aside to let him in. As Dean got close, Sam pulled a knife and lunged at Dean. The Young Woman screamed; Dean blocked Sam's attack and I pulled Sam off, gripping him around the shoulders. Sam struggled. "Who are you?!" Sam shouted

"Like you didn't do this?!"

"Do what?!"

"It's him." I told Sam "It's him. I've been through this already; it's really him,"

Sam stared at Dean as the struggle slowly went out of his body "What..."

Dean advanced cautiously, staring at Sam "I know. I look fantastic, huh?"