31. In The Wake Of A Storm

Start from the beginning

Oh fuck.

I watch wordlessly as she slides her thong to the side as she hovers above me. She grabs ahold of me, teasing her clit with my cock before slowly easing the head of me inside of her. She lets out a loud moan and so do I as she seats herself fully down on me. Her warm wet heat feels amazing with nothing between us but it's also a reminder that we need a condom.

"Rae, wait-"

She doesn't as she begins to move her hips around on me, taking my whole length and grinding her wetness all over me. She's moving even faster now, causing me to lose my train of thought and the whole reason I need her to stop. Rae starts rubbing her clit as she rides me even harder, working herself on top of me at a rapid pace. A loud, almost savage moan leaves her lips as she clenches down on top of me. She orgasms hard making me throb inside of her as she pulsates around me. Her coming on top of me in that beautifully sexy lingerie, panting my name through orgasmic whimpers is the most erotic image I've ever seen. She's perfect.

But the sight also makes me want to release inside her so fucking bad. Fill her to the very brim with my essence but I can't do that. I need a condom. Right.

"Raegan," I say her full name hoping to catch her attention but it doesn't. "Jesus Christ, Raegan," I groan out into the room as she works herself on top of me, soaking me and I never want her to stop. She feels fucking amazing making me rasp out, "ohhh fuck." Instead of what I should be rasping out.

"God, I've missed you." She begins riding me fast again. "I've missed your big cock."

Holy fucking Christ.

"I've missed feeling you inside of me, Seth. You're so fucking deep I can barely take it." Her tits are bouncing with each motion she makes. "Oh god," she grinds herself all over me "you're so big. Fuck. Mmm. You like being so deep in me that you almost split me in half?"

Fucking hell.

"Rae, I'm going to fucking cum if you keep that shit up." Her dirty talk has me ready to explode.

"Keep what up?" She leans forward, wrapping her hand around my throat as she bounces up and down on me. "Telling you how big your cock is while I ride it?" I grunt out, trying to hold myself back as she continues. "How good your big," she squeezes me with her pussy as she grinds herself on me "cock makes my little pussy soaking wet."

Jesus fucking Christ.

I put my hands on her hips trying to slow her down, "Rae, I can't take this. Your going to make me-"

"That's right," she tightens her grip on my throat, dominating me. "Let me fuck you. Let me take you."

Usually I like being the dominant one but in this moment, watching Rae work me, I can give up that need telling her, "then fucking take me." I manage to barely grunt the words out before I start to see stars.

"That's it, Seth." She's riding me harder and faster than I ever have been. "Give me all that hot and sticky-"

"Fuck!" I exclaim as I begin to combust inside of her. I let out the loudest moan I've ever made as she continues to milk every ounce out of me with her tight heat.

"Yes, give it all to me."

I continuously spill inside of her as I have a mind-bending orgasm. My entire body is trembling and it's takes a lot to make me cum this hard. This much. But Rae had made the task look simple. Her hand leaves my throat as I gasp for air and she caresses my face tenderly. I close my eyes tightly at the sensation before regaining control of myself and looking up at her.

"Rae..."

She bats her eyelashes at me, taking me in as she hums a, "hmm" noise down to me.

I take a few more deep breaths. "I don't have a condom on and I just came so fucking much."

"I'm aware. You're leaking out of me." She lets out a small laugh as she gets off of me. Some of the remnants of what I'd just done inside of her are now dripping on top of me. She slides her thong back over herself once she's off of me. "I'm on birth control, Seth."

"Yeah, but-"

"Trust me," she throws her body backward on the bed, "I'm not going to get pregnant, Seth. I take my birth control religiously. It's not happening."

I kiss her trembling calf, trusting her words saying, "okay." I sit up, placing my elbows on my knees. I look around and see my underwear on the floor. "I mean, not that I'm complaining, but god damn that was a hell of a way to wake up. What got into you this morning?"

She props herself up her elbows from her laying down position. "Your cock and your load."

I let out a chuckle. "You're a dirty little girl, aren't you?"

"Mhmm. A dirty little dragon." She wriggles her eyebrows at me and I can't help but laugh. "Shower with me, giant?"

"You read my mind, little dragon."