12. When The Masks Come Off - ✭RAE✭

Start from the beginning

I take a few steps in the room noticing that there's a couch off to my right but no Seth. As I continue through the dimly lit space I see the room is an L shape. When I make the turn to the left I see Seth on another sofa.

He's got two things in his hands, a picture frame and a bottle of whiskey. He's mumbling something to the picture frame but I can't make out the words. I walk a little closer and before I'm able to say anything or give any sort of introduction he looks up at me. He looks away immediately, wiping his face. Is he crying?

"Seth?" I walk closer to him "Are you okay?"

"Fine." He stands up before I can reach him and walks over to a large wooden desk, placing the picture frame on top of it. "What are you doing up here, Rae?"

"I saw Sarah slap you." I don't really know what else to say or how much to say. He probably doesn't need to know I had wanted to attack her like a ravenous bear.

"That was two hours ago." His voice is flat, emotionless.

"I know but-"

"But you couldn't risk your boyfriend or your brother knowing you want to check in on me." He deadpans. "Yeah, I got it. As you can see, I'm perfectly fine."

His statement is a statement I'd made to myself over a thousand times knowing I was anything but. There aren't anymore tears in his eyes but I can tell there had been, whether he'd care to admit that or not. Seeing him, him and all that he is, broken down like this, touches a place deep within me. A dark place.

"Seth-"

"Let's just stop all of this, Rae. All of this pretense. All of this fucking bullshit." He takes a swig from the bottle. "Let's just call a spade a spade. You want to get laid or not?" He slams the bottle on the desk and looks at me with that piercing emerald stare.

The truth of the matter is, yes, I'd always wanted to be with him. But now, as tainted as I am, not so much. I didn't want him to see the damage. All of my flaws. He didn't need to be privy to all that I'm not. It's easier just to call him an asshole and tell him to fuck off rather than deal with all of that baggage.

"Seth, I was just-" I don't finish because he starts taking his shirt off, revealing a set of perfectly toned abdominal muscles and two arms full of tattoos, among other places. He's so fucking beautiful. "Seth, this isn't a good idea."

He doesn't say anything as he walks up to me until his lips are just inches away from mine, staring at me. "Well, what's it going to be?" His glare pierces into me, awakening feelings in me that haven't been awoken in a very long time.

I can't help but reach out to touch him, to run my finger tips on each defined piece of perfection that is this man. Seth. A man I'd once dreamed about touching like this and thought I never would. And even after everything that's happened in the past five years I find myself still wanting him, just like I had before. Nothing had changed and at the same time everything had.

"Seth-" his name leaves my lips breathlessly as I can't stop touching him. I run my fingers down to his perfectly shaped V, slightly quivering with need as I do.

"Rae," he puts his index finger underneath my chin, making me look up at him and away from his body "you want this?"

I know what he means. Do I want to have sex. I feel my mouth begin to dry and water all at the same time at the thought.

"I... I" my lips tremble.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes." The word was barely audible, but he'd definitely heard it because a hungry look overtook his features after the word had left my lips.

He brings his hands up to the front of my costume and tears it right down the center, exposing my naked body underneath. He grabs a fistful of my hair before crashing his lips down on mine. I cling to his back as I kiss him back just as fervently. I start the process of unbuckling his pants but they're too fucking complicated. "I got it." he mumbles and steps back.

"You ruined my costume," I say as I peel off the tattered remnants of it. "How the hell am I going to explain this? What the hell am I going to wear out of here?"

"Sorry," he looks up at me "I didn't even think about that."

"Clearly."

"Fuck," he steps back to look me up and down "you're so fucking beautiful." His eyebrows scrunch together as he eyes my ribcage. "What are those?"

"They're nothing." I step towards him, but not before trying to cover myself. He takes my hands and pulls them off my body. "It's nothing, Seth."

"What do you mean it's nothing?" His fingers run over the small round scars and I flinch away from his touch. "Those are... are those burn marks?"

"Please don't." I look away, ashamed of my body for carrying a visual display of my damage.

"Rae," he lifts my chin up but I still don't look at him. "who did that to you?"

"No one."

His brow furrows in confusion. "So you're saying you did that to yourself?"

"No, I just don't want to talk about it. I just want to fuck." And at this point it's the truth. I just want to fuck the pain away. All of it. His and mine.

I push him down onto the sofa and straddle him. "Rae," I don't let him continues as I smother his lips with my kiss. He's hesitant at first but eventually caves in, kissing me hard. His hand cups my jaw as his arm wraps around my waist. I reach down and grab ahold of him, causing a deep groan to flow from his mouth into mine. I shiver in anticipation at the sound.

After giving him a few more strokes I lift myself until I'm hovering just over the tip of him, then slowly guide myself down on top of him. A loud set of moans leaves each of us as I fill myself up with him, taking every inch he has to give. Once I seat myself fully on him I give myself a moment to adjust to him before I start to move my hips.

He's big, almost too big. He's almost too much for me to take, almost. But take him, I do. I ride him so hard, making him rasp out and moan my name an endless amount of times. I wrap my hands in his hair as I brace myself on his shoulders as I take him. No one would ever take me again.

I work my hips, riding him faster. "Jesus fucking Christ, Rae. Shit-" I can feel him throbbing more and more with each pump. His breathing picks up and he's trembling beneath me, just like my thighs begin to tremble around him. I'm almost there. I can feel myself begin to tighten around him. I can feel the pull in my abdomen as I ride the edge of oblivion. Seth's hand reaches down and begins to rub me in just the perfect way but I'm not orgasming until he does.

"Are you there?" He rasps out. "Please, fuck. Tell me you're there."

"I'm there," I manage to say breathlessly.

"Fuck. Rae, I'm going to-" I feel him inside of me thickening, throbbing with his need to release.

"That's it." I moan into his ear. "Give it to me." Seth groans out beneath me so loud as I feel him begin to let go inside of me. "Seth!" I finally moan out as I clamp down, finding my own sweet bliss. I work my hips a few more times as we both come down from our high.

Once we've both caught our breath, I look down at him. His hair is an inky black mess. He's covered in sweat and he has the most wonderfully satisfied post-orgasm face on. He smiles up at me and shakes his head, "that was amazing. You're amazing."

You're amazing.