When She Catches Him Staring

🚨SPOILER ALERT 🚨 The girls and the Ninja's kids from the future will be in this chapter. So, here are their names.

Kai and Angela = Daniel and Kya
Jay and Stacie = Emmy and Stephanie
Zane and Serena = Pepper, Elsie and Canny
Cole and Cloe = Annie, Snowy, Icy and Sean
Lloyd and Amelia = Tom and Hana

Kai
Angela and Kya are swimming in the pool while Kai and Daniel are sitting in chairs talking about relationships and family.

Kya: Daddy, come on! Why don't you wanna get in the pool with me and Mommy?
Kai: Because Daddy is afraid of water, sweetheart.
Kya: Just like Daniel is afraid of water too.
Daniel: Oh, shut up!
Angela: Hey, Daniel, don't you tell your sister to shut up. Be nice to her!
Daniel: But, Mom, she keeps teasing me over my huge fear of water for no reason! Sisters are so goddamn annoying.
Kai: Hey, no swearing! 🤬
Daniel: Why not, Dad?
Kai: Because this needs to be family-friendly and you cannot curse or kill someone in this story.
Daniel: But, whatever happen to no mercy?
Angela: Well, you can do that outside but in here, everything is different. No finishing or brutalizing anyone during sparring matches and tournaments, is that understood?
Daniel: Yes, Mom.

As Angela and Kya continue swimming and Kai and Daniel finish their talk about puberty and adolescence, Maya and Hana (Lloyd and Amelia's daughter from the future) come out to check on the couple and their future kids.

Maya: Hey, everybody! How are you guys doing today?
Kai: We're doing great, little sis! The kids have been really active and energetic around the monastery, especially Lance Armstrong here.
Daniel: I know. Hi, Aunt Maya and Hana!
Maya: Hello, my little hothead of a nephew.
Hana: Uncle Kai, it's so nice to see you again!

Hana shouts she runs over to Kai and hugs him really tightly.

Kai: Hey, my little cherry blossom! 🌸 Did you miss me?
Hana: I missed you a lot, Uncle Kai! Hmmm.......you're so warm, soft and cuddly.
Kai: That's only because you've been sitting by the heater and feeling it's roasted and cool tempera——

Kai stops at his sentence when he walks over to the edge of the pool and stares at her beautiful body when she looks over and sees him standing like an idiot looking her up and down.

Angela: Kai!
Kya: Daddy, Mommy is calling you!

Angela and Kya both shout but they get no response from Kai when they dive beneath the water and swim over to where Kai is.

Angela: Honey, do you hear me calling you?!

Angela shouts again but still doesn't get a response from Kai when Maya and Daniel decide to push him into the pool.

Maya: Hey, Danny! Do you wanna help push your daddy into the pool!
Daniel: I mean that is kind of mean but okay, Aunt Maya. I'll do it!

So, Maya and Daniel both race over towards to push pool him into the pool but he dodges and they accidentally push Hana instead in which makes the gang all really scared and worried.

Kai: What the h you guys?
Daniel: But, Dad, it was Aunt Maya's idea, not mine!
Maya: Hey, I was trying to push you, not my beloved and adorable sweet niece, Hana.
Kai: Whatever. What have to got to get her out of there right now!
Daniel: But, how?
Maya: By this. Pull him in, Angie!
Angie: はい、奥様! (Yes, ma'am!)
Kai: Wait, what? No! I am not going into that water ever again!
Maya: Oh, yes the hell you are. Now, stop being such a pussy and get in the goddamn pool!
Kai: NO!
Maya: Well, alright then. Angela, now!