When She Defends Him

Hey 👋 , people! Sorry 😐 for not uploading chapters for a longtime. I've been pretty busy with school 🏫 and my last year getting ready to graduate 👩‍🎓 from high school. But, I promise that I will stay on top of trying bring back more of your newest and past characters into Amelia Stone and it's predecessor, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.

Now with that out of the way, let's see what Amelia and the gang have been up to during quarantine, shall we?!

Kai
Angela and Kai are both on their way back from another dimension of Earth 🌍 99 (in Family Guy) and Earth 13 (in Rick and Morty). As the two start to head home 🏠 to the monastery, Angela begins to feel very guilty about lying 🤥 to Rick, Morty, and Summer of her secret identity as a ninja and not telling them and Megan and the others the truth in the first place 🥇. But then, a masked figure suddenly jumps out of nowhere and blocks the duo's path when Kai quickly puts himself in between Angie and the figure as they all stare at one another.

"Hey, LOOK! We do not want any more trouble from you, mister!" Says Kai as he and Angela slowly back up.

"Oh, really? Because last time, you and your little cronies were asking for trouble when you threw me in prison!" The masked figure says as he takes a sudden swing at Kai.

Kai then moves his childhood best friend and now 15-year old girlfriend to the side as he dodges the attacker's punches. Until the masked nemesis becomes off guard and Kai takes the chance to kick in the balls, but unfortunately, Kai has saw this coming to him. The unknown stranger grabs Kai's leg 🦵 while pulling him off balance and causing him to crash into the wall and collapse to the ground altogether. Kai just lays there groaning in pain while the masked opponent pulls out a dagger from his pocket until Angela steps in and immediately objects.

"Hey! Hold it right there, you masked little wannabe!" Angela shouts as she steps toward the attacker in a cool 😎 but badass entrance.

"Oh, oooh! 😯 I am so scared of a teeny tiny little teenage girl!" The masked person evilly cackles with a wicked grin on his face.

"I am the Master of Smoke and Time and the champion of Spinjitzu. I'm Angela Stone! Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart!" Angela cries out doing her speech and intro at the unknown baddie.

"'Cause you better be, punk!" Angela growls as she takes off her purple cape and violet scarf on her head and throws them to the corner while getting out her kali sticks and into a fighting stance too.

"Because I'm gonna kick your pretty boy mask and unmanly gallantry like there's no next year!"

She hears her childhood best friend and now 19-year old boyfriend cry out painfully one more time as the attacked laughs.

"Yeah, right. I don't think girls like you can fight, sweetheart."

"Excuse me? Is that just an unfunny joke? Or are you being for real? Because if you are, then you might wanna tell that to my kali sticks right here, hotshot. Unless you're a pussy who's too lily-livered to face me." Angela jokingly retorts and smirks.

The masked guy glares at Angie as he takes an early swipe at her, but she dodges it really fast 💨 and takes a swipe at his legs 🦵, in which he dodges. Then the mysterious person takes a jab at Angela as she grabs ahold of his wrist and pulls him towards her when she sweep 🧹 kicks and hits the side of his knee out with her kali sticks. The notorious man moans in pain and falls to the ground as Angela destroys the knife and turns it into ashes using her smoke power. She walks over to Kai and helps him up to his feet 🦶.