When He Tends Her Wounds - Lloyd

Lloyd is propping up Amelia, Layla and Lila's legs even though they're not completely hurt all the way but Lloyd promises to never leave Amelia's side ever again and always be there for her whenever she needs him. Layla and Lila tease Lloyd about Kai having a little crush on Amelia but she tries to console him that she is his everything and that Kai likes Angela, not her.

Lloyd
Lloyd: So, my evil copy tried to ask for your hand in marriage?
Amelia: Yup. He sure did.
Lloyd: I can't believe he tried to propose to you right in front of me! I'm still mad about that! 😡
Amelia: It's alright, Lloyd. I told him to back off and that's what matters now. I'll always love you only no matter what.
Lloyd: You better, Madame Stone. I'm your boyfriend! No one else is!
Amelia: I know, Lloyd. I know. Hey, Layla and Lila! How are you guys holding up?
Lila: Oh, we're holding up fine.
Layla: Same here. Is my pervert of a cousin over there having one of his temper tantrums?
Lloyd: Layla, for the fourteenth time! I am not a pervert! Kai is the pervert!
Lila: Oh, really? Then, what sort of sexual act has he committed that makes him a pervert?
Lloyd: Well, when I came home from the bakery to get me and Amelia custards because they're her favorite, I walked in and saw Kai's hand touching her thigh. He was flirting with her and that made Amelia very uncomfortable because she was trying to scoot away from him but he coming up closer to her.
Layla: Wow! Kai totally is a pervert but deep inside of his heart, I can tell that he has a thing for Amelia, doesn't he, Amy?
Amelia: Of course he doesn't! He likes Angela, not me.
Lila: Or maybe he does, doesn't he, Lloyd?
Lloyd: No, he does not! Amelia is my girlfriend and she loves me the most, not Kai!
Amelia: Thank you, Lloyd. Besides, why would Kai have a thing for me?
Layla: Well, let's see here. Amelia is wise and Kai is hotheaded. So, you two are basically wise and hot at the same time, get it?

Layla and Lila burst into laughter when Lloyd puts his arms around Amelia and kisses her cheek.

Lloyd: You know I still love you, Amelia, right?
Amelia: I know you do, Lloyd. You're my one and only. Layla and Lila are just messing around.
Lloyd: Do you trust me?
Amelia: Yes. Why?
Lloyd: I wanna do this for you right quick.
Amelia: Okay, go for it, Greenie!
Lloyd: Thanks, Pinkie! KAI, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU ARE SO DEAD! NOW, WHERE ARE YOU?!
Amelia: I wish everyone would stop taking their anger out on Kai all the time.