When He Rescues Her - Lloyd

Lloyd and the gang are on a rescue mission to save Amelia, Layla and Lila from the Evil Ninja. But, can they make it in time before Evil Lloyd makes his final proposal to marry Amelia? Meanwhile, Rebecca Macklemore Hansel appears again and tries to warn Amelia and the others about the rules they should follow on Wattpad.

Lloyd
We haven't seen Amelia, Layla and Lila. I'm getting really worried about them and I hope nothing bad has happened.

Lloyd: Okay, you guys. We need to go find Amelia, Layla and Lila.
Jane: Ugh! Oh my gosh, Lloyd! Why should we even look for them?
Lloyd: Because she's my girlfriend and your frenemy and my sister and cousin are there missing too! Now listen, I know you get along very well with Amelia.
Jane: Uh, yeah. So, why should I even give a damn?

When Jane says the curse word 'damn', Rebecca Macklemore Hansel the Wattpad police appears.

Rebecca: Hey, no cussing 🤬 on Wattpad! I thought we went over this.
Jane: And who are you supposed to be?
Rebecca: I am Rebecca Macklemore Hansel the Wattpad police and I'm here to inform you that you are not allowed to curse.
Jane: What? Why not?!
Rebecca: Because it's not family-friendly and you have to be family-friendly.
Jane: Okay, Mrs. Hansel. I'll be family-friendly next time.
Rebecca: Well, good. So, what seems to be the problem here?
Lloyd: Amelia, Layla and Lila have gotten kidnapped by our evil copies and Evil Lloyd said that if I'm not there in ten minutes, he's gonna propose to Amelia and plant a kiss on her.
Rebecca: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on there! Did you just say he's gonna propose to Amelia and kiss her?
Lloyd: Yeah. Why?
Rebecca: We have a rule on Wattpad and in the real world about no romancing with villains.
Lloyd: Really?
Rebecca: Really, really.
Lloyd: So, why can't we fall in love with a villain?
Rebecca: Because it's naive and credulous. You can't marry them either.
Raquel: What? We can't befriend or marry any of the villains?
Rebecca: Nope.
Raquel: Aw, man! This is so unfair!
Rebecca: Why? Why do you think it's so unfair that you can't fall in love with a villain? 🦹‍♀️🥰😍
Raquel: Well, let's just say I have a huge crush on Nakahdan.
Lloyd: You have a what on Nakahdan?!
Raquel: I have a crush on Nakahdan.
Lloyd: Raquel, what are you thinking? You know this guy is bad news, right?
Rebecca: No, he's not bad news.
Both: What? How can you say that?!
Raquel: Because Nakahdan is not a bad guy. He's good and nice and sweet and so cute.
Lloyd: Raquel, Nakahdan is not a good guy, he is a villain and we do not fall in love with villains!
Raquel: But, why?
Rebecca: Because they're evil and they can trick you into accomplishing their evil deeds. That is one rule we do not wanna break, you got that?
Raquel: Yes, ma'am. But, he's so cute and handsome.
Lloyd: So, as I was saying. Who wants to help me find Amelia, Lila and Layla?

As I ask, Stacie, Taylor, Kai, Angela, Jay, Atticus, Jaće, Joel, Gill, Serena, Raquel Mona Lise, Gabe and Rebecca quickly shoot their hands up wanting to go with me to rescue my girlfriend, sister and cousin. We head into the forest hoping to find an abandoned building or cave that we overlooked when all of a sudden, there was a cave in the middle of the woods that I thought looked more like a buried hideout or something. Oh, well. I guess it took us way too long to figure out where the girls were hiding the whole time. Me and the others take off in a dead run into the cave and all we hear is silence until we hear laughter and yelling from one of the rooms and we all quickly rush in there and find my evil copie having Amelia pinned against the wall and Evil Kai and Evil Jay keeping Layla and Lila hostage.

Evil Lloyd: Now, listen here, Amelia Stone. You will either marry me or I will take your life away!
Amelia: Evil Lloyd, I will never marry you!
Evil Lloyd: Yes, you will marry me!
Amelia: No, I won't!
Evil Lloyd: Then, I guess I have no choice but to do this to you.

Evil Lloyd then puts his hand through Amelia's kimono touching and feeling her bra when Officer Rebecca intervenes on the scene.

Rebecca: Hey, hey, hey! You cannot do that!
Evil Lloyd: And why not?
Rebecca: Because that's sexual assault and you can't force Amelia to marry you either.
Evil Lloyd: Well, okay then. Amelia, If I can't marry you, then I have to kill you.
Rebecca: Hey, no killing!
Evil Lloyd: Why can't I kill her?
Rebecca: Because it's murder and it is not family-friendly.
Amelia: Maybe I can do this to you.
Evil Lloyd: And what is that?
Amelia: You'll see.

Amelia slaps Evil Lloyd in the face and kicks him in the balls making it hard for him to stand back and also breaks his neck as he falls to the floor.

Jay: Wow! Man, your girlfriend is really strong and feisty.
Lloyd: I know. That's why I love her so much.
Amelia: Hey, Lloyd!
Lloyd: Yes, baby.
Amelia: Do you wanna combine our attacks together?
Lloyd: Sure! How do you wanna do it?
Amelia: Well, you control the element of energy and I can control the element of wind. So, if we just put them together and combine, we can call it Green Breeze.
Lloyd: Hmm, Green Breeze. I love it!
Amelia: Alright, let's do it! Hey, Evil Kai and Evil Jay! Try and come at us you cheap knockoffs! Are you ready, Lloyd?
Lloyd: Yup!

Me and Amelia combine our powers together and make it into a green and powerful windy ball getting ready to blast it at Evil Kai and Evil Jay to save Layla and Lila.

Both: Green Breeze! NINJAGO!

We shout as we hold each other's hands and blast the energy ball towards the evil copies making collapse as Layla and Lila are freed from their grasps.

Layla: You guys, that was fucking awesome!
Rebecca: Hey, language!
Layla: I mean that super-duper awesome!
Rebecca: Now, that's much better.
Lila: So, what now?
Joel: Well, we get the hell out of here, that's what!
Rebecca: Language!
Joel: Sorry, ma'am.
Amelia: Well, then. What are we waiting for? Let's get out of here!
All: Okay.
Stacie: It's so good to see again, Amy.
Amelia: Yeah, me too.