When He Talks To Her Family - Lloyd

Lloyd
Amelia was warming up at the track for javelin. She looks through the crowd to see her parents and grandma and surprisingly Lloyd. She runs over to hug him and says,

Amelia: Oh, I'm so glad you came. I've been working so hard on these training lessons.
Lloyd: I never want to miss it for you, Amy.

She then runs over to her parents and grandma and says,

Amelia: You guys came too.
Geisha: Yes, we figured it out since this was a home meet, we might as well come.
Miyuu: Oh, Mother. We are so happy to you throw throw those objects and be in first place.
Mamoru: Me too, Saki. Go get him, tiger!

Amelia hears her name being called as she runs off to do her throws. After she's done, she walks over to her parents, grandma and Lloyd when she is proud of her throws.

Amelia: Everyone, guess what? I threw a 100.100 feet! I'm in first place!
Miyuu: Oh, Amelia, that is wonderful!
Mamoru: I'm so proud of you, Saki!
Lloyd: Me too! She is an hardworking trainer.
Geisha: Oh, how pathetic! You're the best. You're always good in your training but you're never good at sports.
Amelia: Are you serious, Grandma? That was my best throw ever! I even have a medal right here.
Miyuu: Yes, Mother, maybe if you'd appreciate of your granddaughter's academics then you would show some respect.
Geisha: But, you didn't get a 120 which means you didn't strive to be the best.
Lloyd: I think she did an awesome job.
Mamoru: Me too. So, don't act all high mighty, Geisha, like you've never made a single flaw in your life in which you have.
Geisha: That does not matter anymore, son-in-law and just who are you?
Lloyd: Well, Mrs. Stone, I'm your granddaughter's boyfriend.
Geisha: Oh so, you're her boyfriend. You don't have to tell her she did a good job when she really didn't. You don't have to make her feel good.
Lloyd: Mrs., that was a really awesome throw. Even though I'm the green ninja and I can't even throw higher than 100.
Miyuu: Thank you, Lloyd. See, Mother? At least someone appreciates Amelia's——
Geisha: Stay out of this my daughter! This will teach Amelia about what it means to be the best at something.
Mamoru: But, Geisha, you are being——
Geisha: Alright, that's it! I'm sick of you two defending her! You will remain quiet, is that clear!

Miyuu and Mamoru shake their heads not wanting to piss Geisha off.

Geisha: If you're the green ninja, you teach my granddaughter of what it means to be amazing.
Lloyd: What are you talking about, Mrs.? Amelia is amazing. She shoot fireballs from her palm and can do a spinning kick upside down.
Geisha: You must be blind, boy, because what she does is not amazing or herself.
Amelia: Grandma, how could you say that!?
Geisha: Well, it's true, dear.
Lloyd: Mrs., I love your daughter Amelia so much that I can't live without her.
Geisha: Well, you won't have to live without her because as long you teach how to be good, we don't care what you do with her.
Amelia: Mother and Father, please tell you're on my side.
Miyuu: Amelia, you are a wise and wonderful——
Geisha: Don't say anything my daughter. We are going leave her be with her boyfriend. Let's go.
Miyuu: Yes, Mother. We're sorry, Amelia.

Says Miyuu as she, Mamoru and Geisha walk off. Lloyd hugs Amelia very tight when she finally lets the tears fall.

Lloyd: Amelia, it's okay. 100 is a good distance so don't your evil hag of a grandmother put you down like that. I wouldn't tell you that if I meant it.
Amelia: ありがとう、ロイド.
Lloyd: Let's go celebrate your first place finish with custard.