When She Learns How To Do Spinjitzu - Kai

🚨 SPOILER ALERT 🚨 Me, the author of Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios and creator of Amelia Stone will appear in this chapter as the magenta ninja of magic and time trying to get revenge on Acronix and Krux who happens to be my evil father and uncle in this story. Since my crush, Kai is dating my character, Angela, I'll try to become best friends with him and tell the guys a story from my past.

Kai
Angela: Man, this is bullshit! I'll never become a true ninja if I can't do Spinjitzu right. This is so damn hard!

Angela frustratedly complains after falling on her butt for the hundredth time as Kai and Maya help her up to her feet.

Kai: Yes, you will! I've seen you learn how to control your powers and your emotions. So, I know you can do this.
Maya: Yeah. It's alright if you don't get it right the first time. Kai didn't do so good on it neither. If you know what I mean.
Kai: Maya, are you kidding me right now?! Why do you always have to embarrass me like this?
Maya: Because, Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins, you always get mad and then whine like a little girl for no reason.
Kai: Maya, if you're trying to start something with me today, now is your time to put up a fight or square it off!
Angela: How about you two spar with each other later. We have got work to do!
Kai: You're right, baby. We need to help you learn how to do Spinjitzu.
Angela: So, how about I do it again, shall we?
Maya: Oh, you just spin around in a huge circle until a blur of vision enters your sight.
Angela: Okay, I get it now.
Maya: Do you know how to do it?
Angela: Yup!
Kai: Alright, let's see what you got, Princess Anna.
Angela: Ninjago Spinjitzu, come alive!

Angela shouts out very loud as she spins around multiple times and sees a purple blur of color enter her sight and suddenly stops as she becomes surprises at what she did.

Angela: I did it! WOHOOO! I rock!
Kai: I can't believe it. My 15-year old girlfriend is becoming an elemental master of Spinjitzu! I am so proud of you, Angela! Come here and give me a kiss!

Angela runs over to Kai as she hugs and kisses him very tightly and fondly as he puts both of his arms around her waist and kisses her really roughly as Maya watches.

Maya: Holy shit, Angela! You are so awesome! First, you went from being an ordinary girl with no powers to a supersonic ninja and superhero of time warp and smoke! Can you do it again for us, please?
Angela: Yeah, sure! Okay, I can do this! One for the money, two for the show, three for the frostbites and four for the eternals!

Angela says as she does Spinjitzu again when Master Wu and Amelia walk in and watch her in amazement as she stops and excitedly flings herself Kai and Maya's arms.

Wu: Well done, Angel! You are an official member of our team.
Amelia: YEAH! AHHHHH! MY BABY SISTER IS AN SPINJITZU MASTER AND A NINJA! AHHHHH!
Angela: I KNOW, RIGHT?! AHHHHH!
Amelia: AHHHHH!
Angela: AHHHHH!
Both: AHHHHH!

Both Amelia and Angela scream as they do their annual Sister Victory Shout. Maya leans over to her brother, Kai and whispers,

Maya: Brother, I feel like we're watching two Japanese sisters losing their shits over obtaining their superpowers and learning the art of Spinjitzu.
Kai: Don't be a hater, little sis. You know what Taylor Swift used to sing in one of her songs, Shake it Off! The players are gonna play and the haters are gonna hate.
Maya: What about the quitters are gonna quit?
Kai: Yeah, that too! But, are you a hater?
Maya: No.
Kai: Are you a quitter?
Maya: No.
Kai: What are you then?
Maya: I am a player and I'll be a player no matter who or what gets in my way!
Kai: Now, that's the Ninjago spirit, sis!
Both: NINJAGO!
????: Wow! I am impressed! I never that you guys could fight so well and merciless.