When He Visits Her At School

Kai
Angela is about to begin one of her worst days at school. She playing dodgeball by herself when she accidentally trips over and gets hit in the face with the ball so everyone starts laughing making fun of her.

When lunchtime comes, Angela is sitting at a table with her friends as everyone stops by and laughs at her for her dodgeball performance from earlier.

Kai: I swear to god, what is wrong with these people?

Angela looks up shocked to see Kai and says,

Angela: Kai, what are you doing here

Kai: What? Am I not allowed to see you during the school day?

Angela: Of course, you can see me during the school day it's just what if other girls see you here?

Kai: Don't worry, Angela, they won't see me. So, what's up with this dodgeball incident?

Angela: How did you know about that?

Kai: Oh, I heard about it through Zane.

Angela: Really, Kai? Because I don't seem to buy what you're saying to me.

Kai: Fine. I was spying on you.

Angela: Well, I'm glad that I'm beautiful enough to spy on.

Kai: You're the beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.

Angela: Aw, ありがとう、カイ.

Angela says staring dreamily at Kai as he pulls her to him and kisses her.

"Oh my gosh! It's Kai Smith!" Shouts a fangirl making all the other fangirls go crazy.

Kai: Oh snap! Looks like that's my cue to leave. See ya, Angie!

Angela: See ya, Kai.

Says Angela as she kisses Kai before he runs out of the cafeteria.

Jay
Stacie has dentition for the tenth time because of some funny joke she did in front of the class when the teacher wanted someone to solve a math problem.

So, now Stacie is sitting dentition watching the clock when she hears a tap at the window and looks over to see that it's Jay as she walks over to open up the window.

Mrs. Hanasaki: What do you think you're doing?

Stacie: I'm hot and I need to open the window to have some air is that okay with you?

Mrs. Hanasaki sighs and then goes back to what he was doing.

Stacie: Jay, what are you doing here? And how did you even get up here? It two stories high.

Jay: I climbed. But, the question is what are you still doing here? You were supposed to be out 20 minutes ago.

Stacie: I got detention.

Jay: For what? For running around the school singing For The First Time In Forever?

Stacie: No, because I——

Stacie is then cut off by her teacher when she clears her throat.

Mrs. Hanasaki: Stacie's boyfriend, I see what you're doing because now you have an 45 minutes of detention.
Jay: But, I don't even go to school here.

Mrs. Hanasaki: I don't care. Just get in.

Jay sighs and climbs in through the window as he and Stacie take a seat while the others are snickering at them.