When He Has A Nightmare - Kai

In this scenario and all the other scenarios, Kai will have a nightmare but in the bad dream , two figures will of a boy and girl named Tom and Hana claim to be Kai and Angela's future niece and nephew who happen to control the same elements as their parents, Lloyd and Amelia. The nightmare will start with Kai being under a pile of debris and seeing the place on fire. So, let's begin reading my fellow readers and spinners. Oh, and this will be in Kai's POV.

Kai
Kai's POV
I wake up after I'm trapped under a pile of debris hoping to find Angela and the others when I see two kids come over to me and lift the debris off my back to help me up.

Tom: Are you okay, sir?
Kai: Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, you guys.
Hana: Uncle Kai, is that you?
Kai: Uncle? What are you talking about?
Hana: You're our uncle. We're your niece and nephew.
Kai: Wait, I have a niece and a nephew?
Tom: Yup. Papa Lloyd and Mama Amelia are our parents.
Kai: Lloyd and Amelia are your parents?
Hana: Uh-huh. We even have the same powers as they do. Papa Lloyd controls the element of energy and Mama Amelia controls the powers of wind, nature, healing, telekinesis, flight, super-speed and other aspects of the earth.
Kai: If your mother controls all of those elements, then wouldn't that make her the strongest and most overpowered elemental master on earth?
Hana: Yes. But anyway, where's Aunt Angela and Aunt Nya?
Kai: I don't know. This place is on fire and I don't know how to put it out.
Tom: Oh, we know how to put it out, right, sis?
Hana: Right! We can mix our powers together and create water.
Kai: Really, how?
Tom: Like this!
Both: Super Twin Elemental Powers activate!
Tom: Energy!
Hana: Wind!
Both: And they both combine creating water! Water Format!

They yell as they splash water on the burning ruins and shout...

Both: Ninjago!

After Tom and Hana put out the fire with their powers, Kai looks at them both with astonishment in his eyes and runs over to hug both of them.

Kai: I am so proud of you guys! You've made Uncle so proud!
Tom: Thank you, Uncle Kai! We came over as soon as you were in trouble and now it's time for you to wake up and tell Aunt Angela the great news because we have to go but we will see you in the future. Goodbye, Uncle Kai. We love you.
Hana: Goodbye, Uncle Kai! We love you!
Kai: Goodbye! I love you guys too.

————————————————————

I wake up from a cold sweat after the dream when I find Angela shaking me.

Angela: Kai, baby! What's wrong? You look a little pale.
Kai: I had a dream about our future niece and nephew.
Angela: Our niece and nephew?
Kai: Yeah. Their names were Tom and Hana. They said their parents were Amelia and Lloyd but I can't ever imagine Lloyd having kids with Amelia.
Angela: Well, if they have kids then who are our kids?
Kai: I really don't know but if we ever have kids, I'm going to be a really overprotective father because this is a cruel world we live in and I can't have my kids getting hurt and trusting everyone.
Angela: Don't worry, Kai. You'll make a great father for our future children even if one of them will take after you.
Kai: And if they do, they're gonna learn a lot of important things from their old man about the real world.
Angela: He's so cute when he's overprotective.