Amelia Stone: Battle for Ninjago Eyecatches and Deleted Scenes

Here are the eye-catches and deleted scenes for Amelia Stone: Battle for Ninjago chapter coming soon in May.

Enjoy! 😊

Eye-catch and Deleted Scene 1

Taylor and Dina (from The Last of Us: Part ll) are both running 🏃‍♀️ on a Grand Canyon trying to get away and hurry before it collapses along with them.

See

Taylor: Here we go, Dina. Watch your step there!

Dina: Thanks, Tay!

It

As the girls make their way through by running and sliding across the shaking ground, the gal pal friends immediately make a jump for it as Taylor quickly creates an Earth slide for her and Dina to slide down.

Again.......

As our female heroines 🦸🏼‍♀️ are about to come towards the bottom, Taylor and Dina slide all the way down to the bottom as Dina grabs Taylor's hand 🖐 and duo rapidly slide off the Earth slide that Tay had made.

Taylor: Thank you 🙏, Mademoiselle!

Dina: Hey, no problem, Tay. That's what friends 👫 and family are for.

Taylor: Right.

Until the three of the words, See It Again, are heading straight towards Dina.

Taylor: Oh, snap! Dina, LOOK OUT!!!

Taylor scarily shouts as she pulls Dina's arm really fast 💨 and then moves her to her side as she gets Dina out of the way for See It Again to hit the ground instead of her.

Dina: Wow! 😲 Now that was a close one. Thanks for saving me, Taylor.

Taylor: De rien, Dina! (Thank you, Dina!)

Dina: This shit is so epic!

Taylor: Darn right it is!

Dina and Taylor as they run off towards the side with a beach ball and sunlight coming in after to show the title of the upcoming chapter of Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios - Amelia Stone.

Amelia Stone: Battle for Ninjago

Eye-catch and Deleted Scene 2

Nia and Stewie (from Family Guy) are both at the monastery sitting on the couch 🛋 and just staring at the wall as Stewie begins to scoot over much closer     to Nia when her eyes 👀 wander down to him to see what he's doing.

Nia: Stewie?

Stewie: Yes, beautiful?

Nia: Wait, what?! Did he just call me 🤙 "beautiful"? How could he!? I'm old enough to be his sister for Ninjago out loud! Unless........

Nia mischievously 😏 says in her thoughts 💭 as she comes up with a plan to flirt back and seduce Stewie into liking her too.

Nia: Okay. I got it! So, Stewie, could you wait here for just one second, please? I have to go get something right quick.

Stewie: Of course, my blonde 👱‍♀️ lovely 😊. Just hurry back!

Nia: Okay! 👌

Nia sweetly says as she vanishes from out the living room.

Nearly 47 minutes later.......

Just nearly 47 minutes later, Stewie just sits on the couch again and again waiting for Nia to come back.

Stewie: Goddammit! Where the hell is Nia at?! She should've been here by now. Nia! Nia! Nia, where the hell are you?!! Are you changing your clothes or something? Because if you are, then what's you taking so long?!!!

Nia: Uh........., Stewie? Could you turn around and take a look at me, please??!

Stewie: Oh, Nia, there you are! What took you so damn lon————N-N-Nia!

Nia: Yes?

Nia worriedly asks a shocked but somewhat amazed Stewie as his mouth drops widely open at her stunning and gorgeous appearance. She is wearing a sparkling white and pink wedding gown with a dazzling hot pink crown 👸🏼 on her and some straight-up uptown funk golden earrings with bright rose 🌹 pink high-heels while she had on heavy makeup 💄 and is holding a bouquet 💐 of roses and cherry blossoms 🌸 in her hands.

Stewie: You look so gorgeous and magnificently amazing 😉, my love! 😍

Stewie charmingly says as he flirts with Nia and she gives him a sudden eye roll 🙄 followed by an unsurprised eyebrow lift.

Nia: Seriously? Really, you pretty little bastard?

Stewie: Absolutely! Now if you don't mind me asking you this very big and tremendous million dollar 💵 question I want you to ask: Will you marry me?

Stewie asks a still unsurprised and unamused Nia when he gets down one and pulls out a highlighted sparkly black case and then opens it up revealing a velvet rose wedding ring inside. Nia ultimately just stands there not feeling charmed or mesmerized by Stewie's affectionate offer of her hand in marriage. So, she throws her beautiful bouquet of flowers to the other side of the living room and recklessly tosses her tiara and earrings at the wall as she takes off her heels 👠 and dumps them in her annoying adopted brother's hamper.

Nia: Hell no!

Stewie: What?! Are you kidding me right now?! Why not?!!!

Nia: Because I am NOT ready to get married! I do NOT ever plan to get married! And the so-called marriage life is definitely NOT for me, you handsome little goose!

Nia stubbornly and sassily protests as Stewie gets back and pouts.

Stewie: Oh, really?

Nia: Yes, really. Ask me in a few more years when I have been crowned as the future Queen of Ninjago and ruler of my very own kingdom. Now if you'll excuse me, I have important business I need to attend to. Good day, Monsieur Griffin!

Nia bluntly replies as she walks pass Stewie and out of the living room to get some unfinished business done while he just stands there looking straight at her with a devious and mischievous 😏 smile on his face.

Stewie: Wow! That girl is just so full of hidden secrets lately. I wonder what she and the others are trying to hide from me and the gang?

Amelia Stone: Battle for Ninjago

Coming soon on May 28th.