When She Heals His Wounds - Kai | Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part 1 Man of Steel

🚨 SPOILER ALERT 🚨 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! This chapter will be the first start of my own Crisis On Infinite Earths crossover taking place somewhere in between the DCEU cinematic film 🎞 and Episode 1 of Amelia Stone Season 13, Man of Steel and Nia Acronix Saunders Stone, Amelia's 17-year old cousin and the daughter of Acronix and niece of Krux, will do some bad girl flirting with Kai and eventually ends up becoming his second girlfriend after Angela.

Alrighty then! Enough chitchat and let's get this story on the road, shall we?!

Kai
Angela, Nia, Amelia, Hana and Maya look at Kai and Emily very worriedly while they lay on his bed as Sensei Wu undresses them both (well, most likely only Emily's leathery jacket 🧥 she got on her 11th birthday 🍰 from Peter Jason Quill aka Star Lord and her red sneakers 👟 that she brought from JC Penny as he just leaves her kimono on) to mend their wounds.

"Um, Sensei Wu, can we tend to him?"

"Yes. Can we stitch him up ourselves, Master Wu?"

"Yeah! Can we do it?!"

"Pretty please 🥺, Grandpa Wu?"

"With a thousand and millisecond milestones of sugar, Zane, spice and everything nice?!" (PowerPuff Girls reference!)

The poor young ladies all say with puppy dog 🐶 eyes as Sensei Wu grabs the first aid ⛑ kit and sits it down on the nightstand.

"Alright then. As you ladies wish. But, just let me know if you girls need any of my help."

Master Wu replies as he walks out the room and the girls get ready to examine Kai's hideous and hurtful wounds all over him.

"Oh, Kai-san and Emmy-chan! We are so, so, sorry!"

"Yeah! Me too! We can't lose you guys too like we lost Uncle Haru!"

"Famous last words! First, we lose Uncle Haru and Grandpa Sora. Second, we lose Grandpa Thomas & Grandma Martha. Third, we lose Grandpa Ben. Fourth, Grandpa Howard & Grandma Maria. Now we're about to Uncle Kai & Aunt Em and suffer all of the grief and miserable 😭 pain we have to go through to get over the other deaths of our late relatives!"

"I know! Why can't life just be like a Disney movie 🎥 for once in a lifetime? Seriously! I really want to know why it can't be the way we want it to be."

"This cannot be happening to us. This cannot be fucking happening to us! My poor dear old cousin and my best friend, or should I just say, "longtime crush", have been hit with my father's time blades and we don't even know how to fix this situation!"

The girls all whine as they disinfect Kai and Emily's wounds with them still laying there motionless and groaning pretty loudly when Hana and Amelia touch a very painful sore spot on his shoulders and her arm.

They turn them over and see the whip of scattered marks across their backs as the girls sigh 😔 and disinfect their backs while growing more angrier than ever before at the way Acronix & Krux hurt Kai and Emily. The two sill look at Amelia and the others with sorrowfully pained eyes 👀 as they stitch up the severe wounds and still do not say anything.

Angela and Nia both put their hands on Kai and Emily's foreheads and feel them to discover that they are both running 🏃‍♀️ a serious temperature 🤒 over here 👈.

"Oh my Ninjago, you guys! "

"What? What's wrong?!"

"Yeah! Tell us what happened!"

"Are Kai and Emily gonna be okay?"

"No, I don't think so, you guys. Their temperature is burning 🥵 through the roof! And that is not good at all!"