When She Catches Him Singing

All of the scenarios will be in the Ninja's point of views.

Kai
Okay, so me, Gabe, Jay, Zane, Cole, Lloyd, Atticus, Jaće, Joel and Gill are preparing ourselves for the Full Moon Jam so we all have got to look our very best if we wanna win the competition and beat the girls. The song that we're gonna sing and perform at the party is The Wicked Whip by The Fold and the Castady Brothers. Alright, here goes nothing!

Kai: Okay, boys! On three, two, one SING! 🎤

Kai: It's time for training, and we're getting started
And we want to see you whip and shout it
All: Jump up kick back whip around and spin
Jay: Come on, come on we do the Weekend Whip
All: We just jump up kick back whip around and spin
And then we jump back do it again
Hey ho ninja go!

Cole: Now the whip's just a day away
Gotta push, gotta push gotta push our game
Jay and Gill: When they say "go slow", we say "NO! NO!"
All: Ninja... GO!

Lloyd: You're gonna see us rip into it, just
Atticus: You're gonna see us rip into it, just
Jaće: Rip into it, just rip into it, just...

Kai and Gabe: Jump up kick back whip around and spin
Jay: Come on, come on we do the Weekend Whip
All: We just jump up kick back whip around and spin
And then we jump back do it again
Hey ho ninja go!

Me and the guys hear a lot of clapping when we turn around to Angela and the girls giving us a round of applause.

Kai: Oh, Angela! How long have you guys been standing there?
Angela: We have been standing here for the whole entire time while you guys were singing. You guys are really awesome singers!
Kai: Really? Is she being serious or what she is saying is total bs? You know what? I'll just play along with it and where things go from there. Oh, really? So, you girls think we're good singers, correct?
Jane: Hell yeah!
Mona Lise: You guys were totally badass!
Kai: Hahaha! Don't make me laugh.
Angela: Kai, we're not fucking around. We are serious about this!
Kai: No, you're not.
Amelia: Kai, would you stop being such a hothead and listen to what my little sister is saying to you. Angela knows what she's talking about, right, sis?
Angela: Right!
Kai: Yeah, you can say what you want, Amelia. But, I still don't believe her.
Angela: Oh, really?
Kai: Really.
Angela: Well, what about this?

Angela grabs me by the hand as she pins me to the floor and starts kissing me very roughly and fondly but I take control as I use all of my weight on my body to grab ahold of her and pin her to the ground as I get on top of her and kiss her really hard on the lips while everyone watches.

Kai: So, who's in control now? I wanna hear you say it.
Angela: You are.
Kai: Say it louder, Beauty!
Angela: YOU ARE!
Kai: Now, that's more like it! I love you, Angela Stone!
Angela: And I love you too, Kai!

Jay
Valentine's Day is coming up soon and I need a song to sing about how much I love Stacie and her cheerful and energetic personality. So, the song that I am gonna sing is La Da Dee by Cody Thompson.