When She Thinks He Cheats

Kai
Angela was on her way to the monastery after a very long day at school and wishes Kai could have came to pick her up but he told her he was too busy. As Angela by an alley, she hears some muffled voices as both of them sound familiar when she stops and look to see that it's her childhood crush and boyfriend, Kai who has her older stepsister, Skylor pinned to the wall and they're kissing.

Angela: I can't believe you, Kai! After all we've been through and after all these years, you said you had feelings for me when we were kids but instead those feelings are just a lie and you were still hung up on my sister when you started dating me!

Kai quickly pulls away as he looks at Angela with hurt in his eyes and Skylor evilly smirks at her little sister.

Kai: Angela, wait! I can explain!
Angela: No! You don't have to explain anything because you used me to get to my stuck-up bitch of a stepsister!
Kai: No, Angie! It's not what it looks like! Honest!
Skylor: Oh, Angie. If only there was someone out there who loved you.
Angela: Yeah. You're right, Sky. If only there was someone who loved and you two never ever loved me! I thought you were different, Kai. But, I was wrong. You're just like everyone else around here. Liars and cheaters are what you guys are and you just use people to get what you want. Well, guess what? You played with my feelings and used me to get back together with Skylor! How could you! I thought you loved me!
Kai: I do love you.
Angela: No, you don't! You despise me! And as for you, Skylor. I wish you weren't my sister. I'm leaving!
Kai: Angie, no! Let me explain!

Kai yells following after Angela but she just ignores as she quickens her pace to her favorite hiding place in the forest and lets the tears stream down her face.

Angela: I can't believe him! He cheats on me with my stepsister after he falsely accuses me of cheating on him with Jay! After all we've been through, he goes behind my back and does this to me? Well, screw him! I thought he was different from everyone else but he's not! I am so sick and tired of being played like a violin!

Jay
Stacie has just finished her military training and searching all over the monastery to find Jay.

Stacie: Oh, Jay! I'm done training so where are you?

Stacie calls out as she hears his muffled voice coming from the game room when she walks in and finds her sworn enemy but frenemy, Nya on top of Jay as they're both kissing each other.

Stacie: What the hell, Nya! First, you steal my life and my future with your ex, Jay and now you steal him!!!! What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch!
Nya: What the f is wrong with me? I'll have you know that Jay was mine first and he loved me first! Everything was fine until you came to Ninjago and stole my boyfriend from me!
Stacie: Your boyfriend? Jay and Nya, Jay x Nya and Jaya. It's always got to be Jaya, Jaya, Jaya, Jaya every single goddamn time! I mean I know what people's faces look like when nobody ships Jaya. But, this is what my face looks like when nobody ships Jaycie.

Nya: That's because there is no Jaycie

Nya: That's because there is no Jaycie. There is only Jaya and that's how it will always be no matter how much you love Jay.
Stacie: News flash, Nya. The Master of Water is a complete Master of the Bitches and as for you, Jay. You are the Master of using girls to get back together with your ex! I'm out of here!
Jay: Stacie, no! Wait! I can explain!
Stacie: No, Jay! You don't have to explain anything because you're an asshole and a user!

Stacie quickly runs up to her room and locks the door behind her where she finally lets the tears stream down her face.

Zane
Serena is walking through the forest to meet up with Zane but he's not in their usual meeting spot and she tries to call him when she hears his phone ring in the distance as she follows it hoping to see if he's okay but when she finds him, her heart breaks at what she sees. Pixal has her arms wrapped around his neck they're both kissing.

Serena: Zane, I thought you were nothing like all the guys at school who just cheat and use your love for them to get what they want but I was wrong. You are exactly like them!
Zane: What? No! Serena, my love! It's not what you think it is! I swear!
Serena: I don't wanna hear it, cheater! 

Serena says as tears start to run down her and runs to the monastery when she is stopped by her older cousin, Kai.

Kai: Hey, baby cousin. What's the matter?
Serena: Zane cheated on me.
Kai: How could he! Come on, Serena. Let's go to my room.
Serena: Okay.

Kai says guiding Serena to his bedroom as anger emerges in his eyes as he closes the door behind them and embraces Serena in a very protective and tight hug.

Serena: I can't believe he would do this to me! I thought he loved me but he didn't! He used me to get back together with Pixal!
Kai: Shhhh! Hey, it's gonna be okay, little cousin. I got you and I'm right here! So, don't worry about it.
Serena: Thank you, Kai.
Kai: No problem my little sunshine. Nobody cheats on my little cousin and gets away with it!

Cole
Cloe is on her way home from school and decides to take the scenic route through the park as she passes by a bench and sees Cole sitting there with her childhood bully, enemy and his ex, Seliel. She thinks nothing of it until she hears Seliel say,

Seliel: Come on, Cole! Please take me back! I love you!
Cole: Seliel, for the fourteenth time, I said we are never ever getting back——

She cuts Cole off as she jumps into his lap and kisses him. Cloe holds in her tears as she takes off and races all the way to the monastery as soon as she's through the doors, she lets the tears flow and tries to head up to her room but then she is stopped by Lloyd.

Lloyd: Oh my goodness, Cloe! What's wrong?
Cloe: My bedrock asshole of a boyfriend cheated on me! That's what's wrong!
Lloyd: Oh my gosh, Cloe. Let's go to my room to help you cool off for a while so you can take your mind off of it.
Cloe: Okay. Thank you so much, Lloyd. I appreciate it, really.

Lloyd
Amelia is at Mega Monster Amusement Park waiting in the line for Lloyd when she thinks she sees him as she follows him and finally catches up to him but Amelia sees Lloyd with Princess Harumi and they're not holding hands but the princess is staring at him dreamily when she jumps up and kisses him as Amelia's heart drops.

Amelia: I thought you loved me, Lloyd Garmadon. But, I guess I was wrong. You lied straight to my face! I am leaving!

Amelia says as she takes off in a run and flies all the way back to the monastery without crying and soars to her room without even using the stairs and finds Lila and Layla sitting on her bed.

Lila: Amelia, what's wrong?
Amelia: Your brother cheated on me with Princess Harumi!
Layla: What?! What the hell is wrong with him?! Why would he do this to you?!
Amelia: I don't know. He used me just so he could get back together with her! I thought he loved me but he didn't! I was a decoy to him the whole time!
Lila: Don't worry, Amelia. It's gonna be okay.
Layla: Yeah. When he gets home, I'm gonna teach him not to cheat on my best friend and future cousin-in-law with that trollop skank, Harumi ever again!
Amelia: Thanks, you guys!
Lila: You're welcome. We'll always be here for you no matter what.
Layla: Damn right!

Lila and Layla wrap their arms around Amelia and hug her protectively and tightly so she can let the tears flow down onto their shirts.