When She Talks to Her Friends About Him At School - Cole

Cole
Cloe sits at an lunch table playing with her bracelet when Victoria sits across from her and notices her it.

Victoria: Nice bracelet. Who gave it to you?
Cloe: A friend from Ninjago gave it to me.
Victoria: Who? A guy.
Cloe: Yeah, it was a guy. We have everything in common. We like to dance, sing, spar, train and fight together. He's also my trainer's son.
Victoria: You mean that Lou Brookstone guy who does the dance and music classes you take?
Cloe: Yeah. He's such a really nice guy and he's a ninja.
Victoria: Oh, really. Does he add up to you and your cousins' superhero friends list?
Cloe: Yeah. Why?
Victoria: Because you guys are like popular with all the superheroes, aren't you?
Cloe: Yes.
Victoria: You should probably be careful with all of them.
Cloe: Why? It's not like they're gonna turn on me.
Victoria: Yeah, right. Like how Janet turned on you when you found out she was one of the serpentine's daughter.
Cloe: I know what she did and how she betrayed but the superheroes will never turn on me. Even Cole wouldn't do something like that.
Victoria: No, you're right. Cole and all of them won't but your friends who are the children of your mortal enemies will.
Cloe: What do you mean?
Victoria: I'm just saying that Ninjago is a place filled with a bunch of criminals and people there get mugged all the time.
Cloe: How do you know?
Victoria: My friend, Hana was working at a bakery there and she told me that one of the serpentine were about to attack her until your friends the Ninja came to the rescue and took them down.
Cloe: Wow. I'm glad she didn't get strangled by them.
Victoria: Me too. Look, the reason why I'm telling you all this is because you gotta watch out for the bad guys. You just don't know when they're gonna strike or make their move.
Cloe: Don't worry, Tori. I have a cousin who always senses her enemies' special moves.
Victoria: Let's hope she knows what she's doing.
Cloe: Don't worry. She always knows what she's doing.
Victoria: Let's hope