When She Heals His Wounds | Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part 3 Suicide Squad

🚨 SPOILER ALERT 🚨 THIS CHAPTER IS THE THIRD PART OF MY NEW CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS CROSSOVER. This takes place in Amelia Stone Season 13 Episode 3: Suicide Squad. So, have some fun reading 📖 and enjoy! 😉

Zane
Everyone in the monastery turns around and looks to see Amelia, Serena and the others hobble right through the front doors.

"Zane! Maya! Emmy & Stephanie!"

They all yell out their friends' names and rush over to check on them. The group takes Zane, Maya, Emmy and Stephanie from the guys' arms and rush them to his room, leaving Amelia, Serena, Mona Lise, Nia and Kai standing all alone in the corner.

"Whoa! 😲 So, I guess we had just gotten shredded down to our last atoms ⚛️. Am I right about that, you guys?"

"Well, in the name of Ninjago and Themyscira, I say that we had almost gotten punished for jailbreaking in and out."

"Famous last words, my cousin. それはどうかな." (Famous last words.)

Nia chucklingly says and agrees with both Amelia and Serena as she and the gang leave to go help Zane, Maya, Emmy and Stephanie. As the group walks into Zane's room, they look to see everyone around them asking millions of questions, other than Jay and Stacie who are checking Emmy & Stephanie for any injuries on their bodies and gathering up stuff to help repair Zane. Zane and Maya start to make some eye 👁 contact with Serena and the others and a very delicate plead of hope in their eyes wishing everyone in the room to leave.

"Alrighty then, ladies and gentlemen! Why don't we give my dear cousin and my dearest boyfriend some space. Would ya all pretty please? 🙏"

Serena says as she and the others make their way over to Zane with everyone leaving the room,

"Oh, Serena, my dear! We did not think that we would see you guys again!" Zane says.

"Yeah, me neither." Maya says.

"Uh-huh. Me third!" Emmy says.

"And me fourth, my beloved future aunts & uncles." Stephanie also says.

Zane, Maya and the twins 👯 say as Jay walks back with proper supplies and materials.

"What do you guys mean?"

"Yeah. What do you mean by that, Zane?!" Mona Lisa asks.

Serena and Mona Lise ask as the Nicole sisters help Jay set everything up.

"Well, General Kozu said he was gonna kill me right in front of my second girlfriend and future twin nieces and I hoped to see your beautiful young Brazilian half-human and half-Nindroid face again before I meet my demise."

"Oh, no fucking way! To hell with that bullshit plan of his! No one dares to try and threaten our Zane so that they can get away 🏃 with it! But, I still want my revenge on that frozen-hearted piece of plastic, General Cryptor!"

"That's right, cuz! We would never allow that to happen to you, my dear!"

Serena and Maya both begrudgingly say as they passionately kiss 💋 Zane on the cheeks until Kai buds and glares at them.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! HEY!!! No kissing 😽, my baby sister and my baby cousin!" Kai demands.

"Dude! 😠"

"KAI!!!! 😡"

"Relax! I'm just joking 🙃, you two. You guys can carry on. Come on, Amy, Blondie 👱‍♀️ and Stacie! Let's give the guys some privacy and head out into the other room, shall we?"