When He Protects Her From Her Ex

Kai
Angela was finally able to walk on her legs after they were a little wounded by Skylor. She was walking home from school on a nice and warm Friday when she is pulled into the alley by her ex-boyfriend, Marc as he pins her against the wall.

Marc: Hey, Angie!
Angela: Marc, what do you want from me?!
Marc: I want you back, baby.
Angela: Marc, we've been over this before. You broke my heart because you left me for Celia and now we got bad blood.
Marc: Well, we can change that bad blood into mad love.
Angela: No! Marc, I am done with you, okay? We are never ever getting back together!
Marc: Oh, I'm gonna get back together with you if it's the last thing I do!
Angela: No, you won't! I don't love you anymore!
Marc: Shut up! Me and you are gonna go where no one will ever find you again. Including your family and friends and your cute little porcupine.
Angela: You'll never take me alive! Now, let me go!
Marc: I thought I told you to shut up!
Angela: And I thought I told you to let me go!

Marc throws Angela over his shoulders as he starts running down the alley when Kai blocks his path.

Kai: And I thought I would never see you again. So, let Angela go right now!
Marc: And what are you gonna do about it?
Kai: Me and Angela are gonna knock you out until your clothes are totally out of style and then when you wake up, you'll be totally out of wack in which you already are.

Marc complies and puts Angela down.

Marc: Who do you think you are? Dreaming about being a big star.

He then charges at Kai as he chuckles and Angela jumps in front of him and throws a smoke bomb at Marc.

Marc: What the hell! How did you get over here so fast?
Angela: I threw a smoke bomb at you when you were about to charge at Kai.
Marc: Goddammit!
Kai: I am the ninja of fire 🔥 and Angela's boyfriend. I am Kai Smith!
Angela: And we are.....
Both: Ninjago!

This makes Marc really angry as he attempts to throw some punches at Kai but Angela blocks them and sweeps his legs making him fall to the ground.

Kai: Alright, enough child's play!

Kai says as he and Angela do a Spinjitzu duo attack together and send Marc knocking into the wall. Angela gets into high spirits as she hugs and kisses Kai romantically and fondly.

Angela: Kai, that was the most amazing duo attack we have ever done!
Kai: I know and it's all thanks to you.
Angela: No, Kai. It was all you. You saved me and I'm safe now. Thank you!
Kai: You're welcome, Angela. Nobody hurts my girl and gets away with it.

Jay
Stacie is walking to the monastery to see Jay on a beautiful sunny after noon without a care in the world when Bryan pulls up on the curb beside Stacie.

Bryan: Hey, Stacie! Do you want a ride somewhere?
Stacie: No, I'm fine.
Bryan: Nah, I think you should get in.
Stacie: And I think I should be leaving.
Bryan: Get in the car!
Stacie: No!
Bryan: I said get in!
Stacie: And I said 'no'!

Stacie takes off running through a few alleys as she calls Jay and tells him where she's at but Bryan appears and picks up her and brings her to his car.

Stacie: Put me down, Bryan!
Bryan: Nope. You are getting in the car and that's final. I am gonna do everything in my power to make you mine again.
Stacie: In case you haven't noticed, Bryan. For a Japanese teenage girl like me, I'm trained in Guerrilla Warfare and Special Forces.
Bryan: Whatever. I'm not gonna fall for your little mind games.
Stacie: Or will you.