When He Finds Out Her Fear - Zane

Zane
Serena, Zane and Mona Lise are in the game room watching Jimmy Kimmel interview Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Holland when Jay and Gill walk in with one of their newest inventions.

Jay: Hello, Zane and the Nicoles! Me and my best friend, Gill have something very special to show you. Gill, would you like to do the honors?
Gill: Of course my brother. I present to you the Helping Hands Robot! He can help you with anything you need him to do.
Mona Lise: Wow! You guys that looks so awesome!
Zane: It looks very magnificent!
Serena: AHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN! MY FEAR OF ROBOTS IS COMING BACK AGAIN!
Zane: Serena, dear, calm down! It is only a robot.
Serena: Well, yeah and so was General Cryptor and his henchmen.
Zane: Why, what happened?
Serena: General Cryptor and his henchmen broke into our house and took away our parents when we were little and they never came back.
Zane: Mona Lise, I have no idea of what your sister is talking about.
Serena: Zane, I was only 10-years old when it happened and I've been scared of robots ever since because I had to watch our parents get taken away and leave us forever.
Zane: Well, do you hate me, Serena?
Serena: No, of course not! Why would you think I hate you?
Zane: Because I'm a robot and I just found out about it yesterday.
Serena: Baby, I would never hate you. I love you with all my heart and let's just face the facts. If my mom is human and my dad is a robot, then that would make me half human and half robot in which I don't want Kai to know because he might hit the roof if he ever found out about this.
Zane: Well, I don't think you are a robot either because if our children ever grow up to be just like me, then you would be the most luckiest mom in the world!
Serena: Aw, Zane! That's so sweet of you!
Zane: Hey, anything for my sweet little sugar cube of icicles and snowflakes.

As soon as Serena and Zane are done cuddling, Kai walks into the game room with a disappointed look on his face once he sees Zane embracing Serena into a romantic hug.

Kai: Zane, what do you think you're doing with my cousin?
Zane: I'm just showing her how much I love her. Is there a problem with that?
Kai: Yes, there is a problem with that! It's already too bad that I accuse Angela of cheating on me with Jay when I come home after a mission and I see you doing dirty stuff with my baby cousin, am I right?
Zane: No, you are not right.
Kai: Hey, can you guys just sit and watch what I'm about to do to Zane?
Mona Lise: Okay, sure.
Kai: Thank you. ZANE, I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR CUDDLING TOO HARD WITH MY COUSIN WHILE I WAS A MISSION SO HERE COMES SOME SWEET REVENGE!!!
Zane: I guess this means I should probably start running for my life.

Zane says as he runs out of the game room with Kai chasing after him with fire summoned from his fists in his hands as Serena, Mona Lise, Jay and Gill follow behind and run after them.

Jay: Man, I just don't get it. Why would I have a thing for Angela when I'm with Nya? I just don't get that.