When The Fangirls Find Out Find About About Her - Cole and Lloyd

Cole
Cole: Cloe Eiyuu Amattarui Stone, I am so glad that I have you in my life!
Cloe: And I am so glad that I have you in my life because no one's ever gonna love you like ME! You're the only one of you
Baby, that's the fun of you
And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like ME-E-E

Cloe says as Cole pulls her into his lap and blows a raspberry in the crook of her neck as she giggles and Cole rests his head on her shoulders with the two of them laughing when they hear a click and open their eyes to find Lloyd and Miyuki with the camera. 📸

Miyuki: Aw, man! This is such a cute picture you guys!
Lloyd: I know! Can we post it on Facebook?
Cole: What's in it for us?
Miyuki: Well, you guys are still our 1-up girl and 1-up boy.
Cole: Uh, what's a 1-up?
Miyuki: Oh, it's just a Super Mario Odyssey reference.
Cole: Super Mario Odyssey? What is that?
Miyuki: We'll tell you about it later. But, right now, we've got a photo to upload on Facebook.

Miyuki says as she and Lloyd upload the picture and tag Cloe and Cole in it.

I am so happy that my sister found someone who really understands the trauma she's been through for the past 21 years of suffering over the death of our father, Haru Kashikoi Stone and it couldn't be a awesome guy no other than the Black Ninja of Earth. So, until next time, stay in school, follow the rules, graduate 🎓, get a job, do your homework 📚, get good grades, play nice, don't fight dirty, save the world, defeat the bad guys, kiss a ninja, learn Spinjitzu, don't be a hater, be a player and strike first, strike hard, no mercy, bitches! NINJAGO!

And they even added the picture along with the post.

Cloe: Aw, you guys! This is so cute and adorable! Thank you!
Both: You're welcome, Cloe!
Lloyd: She's so pretty and beautiful when she's smiling and full of love. ❤️

Cloe hugs Miyuki and Lloyd as she gives them both a kiss on the cheek in which Cole is okay with just as long as it's a brother & sister thing and not anything else.

Cole: Wow! This is nice you guys! Thanks!
Both: どういたしまして!

So, Cole drags Cloe, Miyuki and Lloyd into to town to hangout when they run into Mavis, Johnny and Dennis.

Dennis: Mommy and Daddy, look! It's Aunt Cloe and Aunt Miyuki!
Johnny: Hey, Cloe and Miyuki! What's up!
Mavis: Hey, you guys!
Cloe: Hey! What are you guys doing here?
Mavis: We just came to see you guys and give you the urgent news.
Lloyd: What is the urgent news, Mavis?
Dennis: The fangirls.
All: What?!

And then soon the guys are met by an angry mob of fangirls.

Mavis: Speak of the devil.
Danica: Cole, after all these years, you haven't had a girlfriend since you dated Nya and you go and pick her!
Megan: I mean isn't it obvious that you're dating your teammates' sister?
Lloyd: Listen, you guys. Cloe is not our sister by blood, she is our sister by bond.
Patrica: Whatever. But, she's the ice and water ninja and green ninja's sister and don't you think she's out of your league since you're the black ninja?
Miyuki: No. She's perfect for my brother, Cole and I'm okay with that.
Cole: You know, Cloe, they're obviously a bunch of haters who don't respect my decision for dating you.
Cloe: Yeah. I can relate to that, Cole.

Despite all of the trauma she's dealt with for the past 21 years, Cloe has been really getting tired of people thinking Miyuki and Lloyd need to pick everything for her.

Cloe: Hey! Listen up you bitches!

Rebecca Macklemore Hansel appears again to warn the group about the foul language they shouldn't use on Wattpad.

Rebecca: Language!
Cloe: Oh, sorry about that. As I was saying, I'm the older sibling and I'm 21-years old! I can date whoever I want and you guys, nor Lloyd and Miyuki cannot do anything about it because I'm in charge of making my own decisions, not you!
Mavis: That's right! Cole deserves her, no you guys. So, just get out of here!

This seems to get the mob of fangirls even more angrier when they chase Cloe and the others back to the monastery when Amelia pops up out of nowhere and does Spinjitzu on all of the angry fangirls.

Amelia: Let this be a lesson to all of you fangirls. Nobody messes with my family or tells them who they should or shouldn't date, got it?!
Fangirls: Yes.
Amelia: Good. Now, get out of here or I'll I'm gonna take this sword and shove it up in each and every one of your intestines and innards!

Amelia yelled as she put her sword up to one of the fangirls' neck and they all ran away scared.

Johnny: Amelia, you are so awesome!
Dennis: Yeah! Aunt Amelia, you're the best!
Mavis: Amelia, that was so cool! Where did you learn to fight like that?
Amelia: I learned to fight from my boyfriend and his brothers.
Mavis: Oh, I see. So, who's your boyfriend?
Amelia: My boyfriend is Lloyd Garmadon.
Johnny: Wait, you're dating Lloyd?
Lloyd: Yup. She sure is.

Lloyd says as he walks over to Amelia and puts his arm around her waist.

Mavis: Aw! Amelia and Lloyd sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Both Amelia and Lloyd blush as Cloe runs over to Amelia and hugs her really tightly.

Cloe: Hey, Amelia. Thanks for protecting us.
Amelia: You're welcome, Cloe. Nobody tortures my family unless they wanna put up a fight with me if they wanted to.
Cloe: Haven't I ever told you that you're my only cousin?
Amelia: I'm your favorite cousin, Cloe.
Cloe: I know and that's why you'll always be my favorite cousin.
Amelia: Forever and ever. ♾

Lloyd
Amelia and Lloyd are walking through the streets of Ninjago hand in hand when the news crew catches them both.

Angelica: Ladies, it appears that the green ninja's heart has been taken Amanda Sakura Stone! So, tune in tonight for more juicy details and spoilers! This is Angelica Pickles signing off, thank you!
Lloyd: Oh, crap! This is not good at all!
Amelia: So, what are we gonna do, baby?
Lloyd: Just follow my lead.

Lloyd says as he and Amelia try to escape but the news crew has them cornered so they keep asking him and her personal questions and Lloyd keeps refusing to answer them in hopes of shielding Amelia's identity and popularity. After an hour, Lloyd was finally able to break away and rush Amelia to the monastery while he was holding off the news crew. But, unfortunately Amelia is stopped by a bunch of fangirls right outside the monastery and some of them are from her school. She tries to push pass them to get inside but it's no use so she uses her wind power and does Spinjitzu and knocks every one of them out.

Amelia: I am Amelia Stone and no messes with me and my boyfriend! He thinks I am the most beautiful and strongest woman in the world and that is how it's gonna be so you will either deal with us being together or your intestines and innards will be cut in half with my holy and mighty sword!

Lloyd then comes up from behind Amelia and picks her up and carries her bridal style in his arms.

Lloyd: And that is exactly why I love you, Amelia Stone. You are the most beautiful and strongest woman in the whole wide world and I love you.
Amelia: Aw, thank you, Lloyd. I love you too!