When He Helps Her Control Her Powers - Kai

Kai
Kai: Hey, baby! Would you like to how to control your powers?
Angela: But, Kai, didn't I already know how to control them?
Kai: Yes, but you didn't know how to control them properly.
Angela: Okay, wiseass. Then, why don't you show me how to handle them and teach me the way of the ninja, please.
Kai: Alright, Madame Hotshot. But, if I'm bringing you outside to train in the backyard, then Maya is coming along too.
Angela: And what if she doesn't?
Kai: Well, I'm gonna have to forbid her from dating my brother, Zane.
Angela: Ooooh! Big brother getting salty up this bitch, aren't ya?
Kai: I'm being salty, I'm being an overprotective and caring older brother who cares about his sister very much.
Angela: WoW! Now, that's the Ninjago spirit!

After two hours of hearing Kai and Maya's kerfuffle, him, Amelia, Angela and Maya go out into the training yard as he tells Angela and Maya to face each other while Amelia pulls out a white bag of powder and makes a circle ⭕️ around the two.

Angela: Um, you guys, what are we doing here?
Maya: Yeah. Why are we in a circle of white powder?
Amelia: Because you two have powers and are to master them, we are gonna do 2人の忍者サークル.

Maya looks at Amelia awkwardly like "what the hell is she talking?"

Maya: What?
Angela: The Twosome Lull Ninja Circle in Japanese.
Maya: Oooh! I get it. So, what is the Twosome Lull Ninja Circle?
Amelia: The Twosome Lull Ninja Circle is a very special move where you and your partner stand to face each other while you're doing similar movements using your powers.
Kai: What kind of movements are they gonna do, Amy?
Amelia: Well, Kai, or should I say, future brother-in-law. Here are the movements Angela and Maya will be doing while standing in the circle.

Twosome Lull Ninja Circle Movements: ⭕️

1. The Crane Kick
2. Musketeer Enguarde
3. Counterbalance
4. Counterclockwise
5. Jump up
6. Kick back
7. Whip around and spin
8. Fire and Ice
9. Thunder and Lightning
10. Winter Soldier
11. Infinity War
12. Endgame
13. Spinjitzu
14. Airjitzu
15. Antman and the Wasp
16. Spiderman
17. Ironman
18. Batman
19. Captain America
20. Frozen
21. Ninjago!

Angela: Holy Shazam! We're gonna be doing all of those movements in the circle?
Amelia: Yes.
Maya: Holy guacamole! I can't believe we are actually going to do our special movements in a circle! So, how do we start?
Amelia: First, hold up your fists. 👊

Angela and Maya hold up their fists in front of them.

Angela: Okay. Now what?
Amelia: Pick up your right legs and kick to opposite sides of each other.

Angela and Maya pick up their legs and kick to their opposite sides.

Kai: Nice one you guys! Alright, so put all of your weight on one foot and rotate to different spots.

The two step on one foot and rotate to each other's spots.

Maya: Man, this is too easy! What's next?
Amelia: The Weekend Whip.
Angela: Alright, let's do it!

The girls both raise their hands up in the air as they jump up, kick back, whip around and spin to different sides and face each other again.

Maya: Holy fucking shit! I think we're on our way to becoming real Spinjitzu Masters instead of high school graduates🎓 , am I right?
Kai: Not yet, little sis. The next moves  you guys have to do are Fire 🔥 & Ice and Thunder & Lightning 🌩.
Angela: Fire & Ice and Thunder & Lightning? How does those movements work?
Amelia: Well, Angie, you and Maya-san have to use your powers to operate and solve a certain situation.
Angela: Certain situations? Like what?
Maya: Here's example of it, Angela. I order Amelia to fight dirty and kick my brother, Kai in the face but she doesn't want to so I ask her does she have a problem with that and she says 'no'. So, I tell her to finish him mercilessly and show Kai no mercy.
Kai: What?! Are you out of your mind, Maya?!
Amelia: Yeah! I am not gonna show Kai no mercy just for Angela to use her rewind power. Besides, Uncle Haru has always told us that.
Maya: Well, is your uncle here? Is he still alive telling you how and what to do with your life?
Amelia: No.
Maya: Then, you have to do what needs to be done. This is not a tournament, this is real life. The fight is never over until your opponent is always finished. Show no mercy.