Nia Talks About Writing An "Battle for Ninjago" Chapter In Amelia Stone

We all love the villains 🦹🏼‍♂️ of Ninjago and how they are played throughout the entire seasons in the show but what if we were to say that all of these evil masterminds were to come back and have one last fight and another round with Amelia and the Ninja? Wouldn't it be great 👍 to see Amelia and all of the girls band together to save Lloyd from Pythor or Morro? Wouldn't it be nice if Captain Marvel showed up during the battle and teaming up with Catherine Marvel Ninjago Garmadon to help her take down the Overlord? Wanna see Angela and Anna duke it out with Master Chen to show him who's the boss around in Ninjago? Can Mamoru and Ironman put aside their differences so that they can help each other defeat the serpentine? Will Amelia be the one to make the ultimate sacrifice to save Ninjago and the rest of the universe from the Ninja's past enemies? Can Nia (Me) along with Doctor Strange, Wong and the Green Lantern Corps open up the portals for everyone from different universes to join the fight to save Ninjago from it's past villains once and for all? Will Cloe, Elsa and Maya form all of their ice elements together and create one big massive attack to shoot General Cryptor and send him and his posse of nindroids flying into oblivion? Well, guess what, ladies and gentlemen and my fellow Ninjago fans and spinners and also of course, fangirls? I have decided that towards the end of Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios - Amelia Stone, I should write a chapter about Amelia, her sisters, her cousins, her best friends, the Ninja and every character from your favorite television programs, movies and video games defeating their past foes, Samukai, Skales, Pythor, the Overlord, Master Chen, General Cryptor and every other villain 🦹🏼‍♂️ of Ninjago and saving their hometown from danger and destruction with a little help from our old friends 👫 and some faces from the past. The group's future children and nieces & nephews like Hana and Tom (Lloyd and Amelia's son and daughter), Daniel and Kya (Kai and Angela's son and daughter), Pepper, Elsie and Canny (Serena and Zane's daughters), Emmy and Stephanie (Stacie and Jay's twin daughters), Icy, Snowy, Annie and Sean (Cole and Cloe's daughters and son) and the rest of the gang's future offspring will join their future parents, uncles & aunts and grandparents in the final battle for Ninjago and the universe. The Battle for Ninjago is gonna be much similar to the final fight in Avengers: Endgame like where Falcon tells Amelia to look on her left like what he told Captain America to do in the movie, Garmadon summons his army of the old Ninjago villains 🦹🏼‍♂️, Nia, Doctor Strange, Wong, the Ancient One and the Green Lantern Corps are gonna be the ones to open up the portals for everyone to walk through and into faraway land of Ninjago as Doctor Strange will ask us if that's everybody like he did in the last movie, Captain Marvel will show up in the middle of the battle fight the Overlord and the Time Twins, Acronix and Krux with Catherine Marvel Ninjago Garmadon and Nia (Me, Myself and I) helping her out, Tori Vega along with Amelia, Stacie, Taylor, Nia and the rest of girls will sing 🎤 Begging 🥺 On Your Knees to show the villains of Ninjago that revenge will always be the answer to stop an enemy from wrecking havoc in their hometown, Amelia, Joel, Captain America, Thor and Cole will take turns swapping Mjolnir and Storm Breaker back and forth to each other, Miyuki will finally conquer her fear of Pythor and defeat him along with her best friend the green ninja and the Master of Energy, Lloyd, Nia will get a reformed version of herself with a whole new appearance of hot pink hair, new fire and energy powers and stylish and beautiful looking ninja gi, Amelia and all of the female characters (Disney, Pixar, DreamWorks, Sony Pictures Animation, Illumination Entertainment, BlueSky Studios, Disney Channel, Disney XD, Nintendo, SEGA, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, MCU, DCEU, Telltale Games, Square Enix, Capcom, LEGO, PBS Kids, Sprout etc.) will band together to save Lloyd from the Overlord, Amelia and her sisters and her cousins are gonna face off against Skales, Janet, Skales Jr. and the serpentine one last time to avenge their late uncle's death, both Kai and Jay will give Nia two big kisses 💋 on the cheeks to reassure her that they will win the final battle against their past enemies for Ninjago and defeat Nadakhan and the Sky Pirates and her evil father and uncle, Acronix & Krux and the Vermilion Warriors once and for all et cetera. So, before everyone gets married, have their future children and receive a happily ever after at the end of Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios - Amelia Stone, Amelia, her sisters 👯, her cousins, her best friends 👫 and the Ninja have to rally up every character from every television 📺 program, movie 🎥 and video game 🎮 to defeat the villains 🦹🏼‍♂️ of Ninjago one more time to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to save Ninjago and the rest of the universe that lies in the fate of their hands.

What do you guys think? 🤔 Who will make the ultimate sacrifice to save Ninjago and the rest of the world from their past enemies? And who will pay 💰 the ultimate price and go home 🏠 as winners at the end of the final battle? Find out next time on Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios - Amelia Stone. See ya guys soon!!!!