"I'm not saying you should give up on Chasen because he's family and you don't give up on family," Crystal says looking me in the eyes. "But you may have to force him to suffer the consequences of his actions. He can't keep relying on you to get him out of things or he's going to take advantage of you forever."

Her words make sense and I seem to finally fully get where Luke's coming from. I can't baby Chasen and get him out of things or he's never going to learn. All he's going to do is continue to do bad things and expect me to get him out of them.

"Like I said though, this doesn't mean give up on him because he does need you and I'm sure losing you would just make this that much harder on him. But he's got to learn his lesson Addison."

I push my lips to the side and don't know what to think of this all. Chasen is depending on me like no other to get him out of this. If I don't help him, he's really going to get hit in the face by reality.

"Does that excuse the way Luke spoke to you? Absolutely not," she says furrowing her eyebrows and looking at me intently. "You need to tell him straight up that that wasn't okay and it's not going to slide. He had no reason to take it all out on you especially when all you're trying to do is help."

I have thought a lot about the way Luke talked to me and I'm mostly confused by it. Luke never seemed like the type to speak to me that way. He's always been understanding and reasonable yet it seemed like something inside of him flicked a switch.

A part of me almost wishes I stayed back just for everything to calm down and give talking another try.

"What should I say to him?" I ask.

Crystal shrugs, "I think you two need to have a calm conversation and understand one another. You can hear him out further than the explanation I provided and he can hear you out on whatever you feel like you need to say. You two care about each other more than anyone I've ever met in the world. Don't let this stupid fight lead to a downfall."

I know she's right. As angry as I am with him, I don't want to lose him. As much as the way he treated me pissed me off like no other, he's still the person I care about most in the world and I couldn't let go of him. I can't give up on him.

Just as I'm about to tell her she's right, my phone buzzes beside me. I furrow my eyebrows and pick it up to see Ashton calling me. Why is Ashton calling me?

Crystal seems equally as confused so I pick it up and put it on speaker, "Ash?"

"Baby," the voice on the other line slurs making Crystal look to me with wide eyes. "Baby, where are you?"

"Luke?" I ask in disbelief that he's drunk right now.

"Why aren't you here?" he asks, me barely being able to understand him. "I want you here."

"Luke, where the hell are you?" I ask annoyed that he's drunk as hell right now and here I am on the verge of tears in Crystal's bed.

"I'm at the bar," Luke says making Crystal shake her head in disbelief. "We just had a show and now we're all really drunk."

A show? Since when did they have a show planned for tonight? Did Luke and I's argument have any effect on him?

"Jesus Christ Luke," I say squeezing my eyes shut in frustration.

I figured he was at home taking it easy for the night having been equally as frustrated as myself. But no, instead he went and played a show then got drunk. Not only that, but he didn't even tell me about the show.

They all know I would've come.

"Yeah, I've had a lot of tequila shots and remembered I miss you," he says as I hear him stumble on the phone making me curse under my breath.