bonus chapter.

A/N

if you're reading this, teachers pet has officially hit 1M reads!! thank you so much to all who have read this story and reread it and have been a part of its success. this book means a lot to me and i know it means a lot to all of you too

in order to celebrate, i have decided to post a bonus chapter to give you guys some more luke and addie content! i also have included lots of images so you guys can visualize this chapter very well!!! i decided to add it to the end of this and not the end of rockstars pet because this is the book we're celebrating and i know a lot of people didn't read the sequel so with that being said

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE SEQUEL BUT PLAN TO, COME BACK TO THIS ONCE YOU FINISH! THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE READ UNTIL YOU READ BOTH BOOKS!

thank you all for 1 million, i can't believe this is real life. i have never hit a million anything so for teacher's pet to be my first million, i am so honored and proud!

hope you all are doing well and i hope this brings you some joy

"Yeah, I know mom, but there's so many boxes that need to be brought in and-"

Chasen quickly cut me off, clearly joining in on the phone call as I carry the heavy box and keep my phone between my shoulder and ear.

"Addie, I get in the first thing tomorrow morning... I will help you with all the boxes!"

I place the box down carefully, letting out a deep breath in exhaustion while eyeing all the other boxes that sit in our living room. We're nowhere near where we should be which is why it's impossible for me to relax when I know there's so much to be done.

"Yeah but-"

"Are you even ready?" Chasen continues. "I know Luke's taking you out tonight and I'm sure he expects you to be ready once he gets home."

"Yes, I'm ready," I say to Chasen as if it were obvious.

It just doesn't help that I went to pour myself a glass of wine and I got distracted by all of the boxes instead.

"You better not be working up a sweat before dinner!"

I don't know why Chasen and my mom are so excited about this dinner tonight. I mentioned it this morning and they called me not long ago to ask more about it. I don't have much to share considering all it is is Luke and I going out to dinner. After all, he's been in the studio non-stop recording for 5SOS5 this week we really haven't had a second with one another.

For that reason, he suggested we go out.

"I'll be fine, Chasen. We're just going down the street, nothing crazy."

The truth is, Chasen is right and I probably should sit down and relax until Luke gets home. Unfortunately, considering we just bought this house, there are a lot of things that need to get done and I can't relax knowing they're not.

Sure, I'd love to be able to sit back and enjoy a glass of wine but we have a million and one things that need to be done. Luckily, Chasen is flying in tomorrow and is going to help get things set up but I don't want to leave us a ton of work. I'd like to have a solid head start.

"Don't make me text Luke and make him yell at you for not relaxing!" Chasen says.

I teasingly roll my eyes, knowing Luke will be home any minute anyway. On top of that, I know Luke will be equally as disappointed that I'm worrying about this right now. I was hoping I'd be able to get a few things done without him noticing.