Then a thought crossed her mind for a split second; was he tired of her?

"Kira is that how you remember it?" the Agent's annoying voice pushed that thought to her brain back pocket. The group of friends looked to Kira expectingly.

"Yes," she slowly nodded her head at the federal agent. 

Once everyone had left the Sherriffs office, leaving only Stiles, Y/n, their dad and Lydia. Y/n had pulled her phone out again, no new messages yet. A frown was appearing on her face.

"Y/n, honey, are you okay?" Her father's voice pulled her attention away from her cellular device to a worried expression worn by her father, brother, and Lydia. 

"Oh yeah, I'm alright." She answered with a tight smile, Lydia looked to her in disbelief.

"Isaac?" Lydia asked, getting the attention of the Stilinski's.

"Yeah, he hasn't texted me. He normally texts me when he's late to meet up or if I'm late he texts me. He hasn't texted me since he told me that he was going to the Argents' to try and help Allison look through the bestiary." She sighed, unfolding her legs. She rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"You know what, it's late why don't you all go home? Get some rest." The twins looked to each other, groaning at the thought of having to go to school in just a few hours. 

When morning came, Y/n still hadn't slept. She was too worried but had little to no energy to go out and look for Isaac. She had sent him two messages throughout the night. She didn't let herself send a third.

"Y/n?" Stiles asked, worry evident in his voice. She looked up from her phone screen to the school.

"I- I don't know why I'm so uneasy about it. His phone is probably dead. Or he lost it. or..." She trailed off, her mind going to unpleasant thoughts. 

"Hey, don't do that." Stiles tried as they got out of the jeep and walked towards the school.

"What if he's done with me?" She spoke up once they neared their lockers, her insecurities were beginning to get the best of her. "What if-"

"Stop! Look maybe he's hurt. Maybe he's just fine. Maybe he's cheating on you. You don't know yet. Don't worry until you have to. You have him in almost all of your classes, talk to him, and get your answers then." Stiles held her in her spot, making her look at him. He hugged her shortly before opening his locker. 

"Just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school!" The twins first heard then saw Coach Finnstock round the corner with a megaphone. Y/n quickly unlocked the lock, looking at the photos on the inside. 

She had precisely four pictures taped to her locker. One photo was a family photo; a nurse took a photo when the twins were born — their mother holding both of them, one in each arm, their dad leaning down close to the bed admiring his children and wife. The second photo was one of Scott, Stiles, and Y/n from middle school. The third photo was of Isaac in his lacrosse gear, his helmet on the grass, a smile on his big face but his eyes squinting at the sun. The last photo was a photo of Scott, Allison, Isaac, Stiles, Derek, Aiden, Ethan, Lydia, and Y/n herself. The photo was recently taken, right after beating Jennifer and Deucalion. The young werewolves were squinting up at the sun, the rest smiling goofily at them. Greenburg of all people was the one who had taken it for them. She smiled at the memory of it; they were happy, partially broken but content.

"That was a triple-negative, very impressive, Coach!" Stiles called after the weird adult.

"Copy that!" Coach responded, walking off to another corridor. Once Y/n got the correct books, she noticed Stiles was holding back a worried Scott.