Peter Pt. 2

He asks you out on a date:

You sat at the nurse center of the ER, Melissa was running the emergency room and was doing one hell of a job. 

"Okay, who is next to get discharged?" Melissa called for your attention away from the current patient file you were busy updating. You reach between the two computers on the desk grabbing a pile of patient discharge papers.

"There should be 6 patients and Scott called, he's wondering what you want for dinner?" You stood up handing her the pile of clipboards and pens.

"Chinese, will you tell him to bring enough for the three of us? I feel like we haven't seen you in forever!" She exclaimed, organizing her clipboards.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry." You slightly frowned at her.

"Who's the guy?" Melissa asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"What? Why does there have to be a guy?"  I scoffed, trying to play it off. You cannot lie to save your life, so if she starts asking more questions you cannot get out of it.

"Y/n! Come on! How could it not be a guy? Every night off you have, you beg me or Candace from PEDS to go out for drinks." She explained and you felt your cheeks begin to burn up.

"Looks like you got some patients to discharge, we may need the beds. Chop chop, Melissa!" You spoke before you thought about how to get out of it. Distracting her with work seemed to do the job for time being.

During your lunch break, you were going to go visit Peter but you ended up changing your mind. You decided to have lunch/dinner with your family, who you had been blowing off regularly to go see Peter. What kind of a person does that?

As you rounded the corner you ran straight into someone's chest, "Hey, the wrong way. My room is down the hall..." Peter's voice trailed off when he noticed you weren't heading in the wrong direction.

"Oh, you weren't coming to see me, huh?"

"I have been blowing off Melissa and Scott too much to go hang out with you. I miss them, they invited me to eat with them." You said sadly, you were kind of disappointed you about who you'd become.

"Oh okay..." Peter moved aside letting you pass by. As you walked past him he reached out, getting a hold of your wrist.

"Peter..."

"I was hoping that I could take you out for dinner some night? Like an actual date?" Peter asked sincerity found so clearly in his voice. You looked up at him with a smile and nodded at him.

"Yes, of course, I'll go on a date with you." You smiled, stepping close to him, leaning up and gently placing a kiss on his cheek. You turned and walked away with a smile on your face and a little pep in your step.

Movie you watch together:

Twilight Saga Series

PDA:

Solid 5, when in public he is holding your hand, or his hand is carefully placed on your thigh when your sitting, or he'll have his arm around you back or shoulders. He'll never kiss you in front of anyone, that is for both of you only. The most he'll do it kiss your head when he leaves.

Your Name in His Phone:

Pete, he hates it when you call him Pete.

His Name in Your Phone:

Cute Nurse, he refuses to change the name from when you first met.

Who you are jealous of:

His original nurse Jennifer, only because she helped him and how you are not the person he confided in.

Who he is jealous of:

Literally anyone who looks at you; male, female, and everything else in between.

~

Just a little something else to publish. I actually really like writing Peter. I know there is sensitivity to Peter, at least a little. He literally would do anything for Malia as much as he would hate to admit it.

Anyways, I'm gonna get back into writing.

Kare xx