Isaac

You were sitting in the library studying for your final in Chem class. You suddenly felt someone's presence. You've only felt this when it came down to one of the brutal and evil twins. You sat straight and as stiff as cardboard.

"Hey Y/N. How's it going? Oh studying for Chem." It was Aiden. They both sat on either side of you. You didn't respond.

"Well hello to you too." Ethan said poking your arm.

"Ethan remember she can roast your ass in a swift eye motion." Aiden warned. Which only gave you the idea of providing heat to his wrist. You practiced so much that it came naturally now. Aiden winced in pain as he held on his wrist.

"Go away now, and I won't burn your hand off." You threatened.

"We simply have a message for you and Scott's pack." Ethan said calming.

"Yeah, and that is?" You heard Isaac ask from behind you.

"Let Derek come to us and we won't force Scott to kill." He said and dragged Aiden out of the library.

"Remind me to never piss you off." Isaac sat besides you.

"Never piss me off." You said smiling. He kissed your cheek.

"Thanks for that, by the way." You smiled at him but stared back at your Chem book.

"Why do you put so much pressure on yourself. You are going to pass this test." He reassured you.

"I know, I know. I just, I'm stressing because I don't know what my father is. It pissed me off that I don't." You sighed.

"You and Parish are going to be fine. As long as you have me, you'll be fine." He pushed your hair behind your ear.

"Awe you two are too cute." Lydia said from between two bookshelves.