Scott: Triple Date with a Bet

Requested by Uriahs_Dauntlesscake

You woke up to the sight of Scott sitting at your desk reading. At first you wondered how he got inside without your father standing in front of you but then you realized you always keep your windows opened for him to sneak in.

You all just beat that freak, the Darach, A.K.A. Miss Jeniffer Blake and needed time to be with your friends and amazing boyfriend.

"Scott? What are you doing here?" You groaned as you sat up. He walked to your bed and sat besides you.

"Well, Lydia thought that we could go on a triple date, so to say." Scott explained. "And well, it's going to be us, Allison with Isaac and-"

"Stiles and Lydia?" You asked all excited. You have been wanting them to get together since you moved here and noticed how much that sucker cared for her.

"Yes." He laughed out. "You know, no matter how much you play cupid, they probably won't end up together."

"Think negative things and negative things happen." You said with a laugh. You got out of your sheets all sore and bruised up.

The night before you literally fought against those stupid alphas and freaking Blake. It wasn't pretty. But you all ended on a goodish note. Other than the fact that your boyfriend died for over 5 or so hours with your fraternal sister and his best friend. It was an awful experience. The anxiety of waiting. And feeling semi-helpless. But you're an Argent, you are supposed to at least seem fearless. Even when the only other thing that is pulsing through your veins is fear.

"Becca, how are holding up?" He asked following you to your bathroom.

"I'm good, Scott. It's not like I fight alphas and Darachs on special occasions. Trust me, I'm fine." You said brushing teeth.

"Yeah, okay. So you're fine?" He asked giving you a look of concern. You slat and washed you mouth out

"I'm perfectly fine, Scott. I love how you get so concerned and worried about me." You reassured him. The door that leads to Allison's room opened, she walked in.

"Shes an Argent. She can manage with a few fights with the supernatural." Allison said grabbing her toothbrush.

"Okay it's just completely and utterly weird that you two share a bathroom." Scott said a confused look. You were washing your face when Allison brushed her teeth.

"We shared a womb together, I think it's perfectly normal for us to share a bathroom." You dead-panned looking at his reflection through the mirror.

"And clothes." Allison added, spitting into the large sink. You nodded before rinsing your face off. You went to your hair brushing it all the way down to your waist.

"Isn't it were how you have lighter hair than Allison?" Scott asked noticing our hair different color.

"She dyed her hair. People always confused us. So I cut it and she dyed it. Even our dad confuses us." Allison answered. Scott took your brush from your hands and started brushing your hair. You thought it was weird but he explained a while back how he always wished he could play with your hair because it was so long!

"You too are so cute." Allison commented as she did her make up.

"Okay so where are we going?" You asked cringing whenever he came upon a knot.

"The beach. Stiles is coming for us." Scott said not really paying attention. He focused on your hair.

"Isaac and I are taking my car with some of the stuff. We are going to camp out. Already talked to dad." Allison said now doing her hair. "And I already got you packed."