Liam: He gets Jealous

"Y/N! Hey! Wait up." You turned around from making your way to your locker when Stiles called out for you. You waited in the middle of the hallway for him.

"Took you long enough."You joked. He followed you to your locker.

"Yeah whatever. So are you coming to the lacrosse game tonight? Scott and Kira are doing something before so, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" He asked as you pulling your history textbook out.

"I don't know. I might be hanging out with Liam. Plus, don't you think people will wonder why a freshmen and a junior are hanging out so much?" You raised your eyebrows. Lately you and Stiles have been hanging out a lot. He would pick you in the morning and take you to school, take you out for lunch, and drop you off at home after school. So yeah, a couple of your friends got suspicious. But Stiles had Malia and you had Liam.

"Oh come on, everyone knows we are just friends! You're Derek's sister for God's sake! He'd kill me if he knew I even touched your lower back." He waved his arms around.

"Stiles... you've touched my butt before. I think you'd be ashes if he ever found out about that." You said bluntly.

"But before that happens you'd be too beat up to even see Derek with a lighter and gasoline." Liam threaten from beside you. He startled both of you.

"Liam! How- were you listening in on our conversation?" You sounded surprised, because you were.

"That isn't the point! He touched your ass! When did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked making a scene.

"Liam, do not yell at her or try to make a scene. She was falling. The only way I could keep her from falling onto me is by pushing her butt up. You know from trying to get away from the berserkers." Stiles explained quietly.

"How come I don't believe you?" Liam pushed.

"Listen to my heartbeat. I didn't touch her to make you jealous." He said slowly. Liam calmed down a little. You felt anger boil from the pit of your stomach to your ears. You walked off not really caring if Liam paid attention or not."Great now look at what you did!" You heard Stiles cry.

"Y/N, wait up." This time you heard Liam shout and run after you. You somehow made it into the woods behind the woods. You didn't' realize you ran all the way there.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. OK, I get jealous. And the fact that you didn't tell me about him touching you, it pisses me off. We're supposed to tell each other everything. And don't get me started on how every friend of mine, asks me if you are dating Stiles! Or if you're dating me! It's humiliating getting asked that practically everyday." he yelled at you.

"OK, I admit I didn't tell you about Stiles touching me because I was sort of scared that you were going to seriously hurt him! Plus Stiles is dating Malia. Everyone should just mind their own business." You responded.

"Are you 100% sure that Stiles does not have feelings for you and you don't have feelings for him?" He asked with total seriousness.

"I do not have feelings for Stiles. I love you." You said walking towards him.

"Prove it." He said, not meaning it to sound so sexually. Thats when you pulled him in for a long and passionate kiss. He pushed you against a tree. You jumped and wrapped your legs around his torso. He left a trail of kisses down to your neck. You moaned as he found your sweet spot and left a mark. Your hands traveled down his chest. You lifted his shirt, over his arms and head revealing his toned chest.

"Y/N, I was playing around when I said prove it. We don't have to do this." He whispered, out of breathe.

"Who says I don't want this?" You asked with a smirk. He was offically turned on. He grabbed your top and pulled it off your body.You jumped off of him and pulled your shorts off, he pulled his pants off as well.

"Y/N, just know, I love you." He whispered. He pulled you close. You jumped back onto him. He entered you without any notice. You yelped in pain. He let you adjust to him before thrusting.

"Oh my god, Liam." You said faintly. He kept thrusting faster.

"Liam" You motioned for him to take this to the ground. Once on the ground you bucked you hips so he can go deeper. You moaned as queitly as you possibly could. You gripped onto leaves when you felt the knot in your stomach signaling you were close.

"Y/N" He moaned in your ear driving crazy. You let the leaves go and clawed at his back.

"Liam.." You whispered. He went harder.

"I know, just let it go." He moaned thrusting faster.Thats when you let your juices go. That knot in your stomach slowly disappeared. His trusts started to get sloppy. He finally let go. Cumming into you.You both stood up, quickly getting dressed. You were adjusting your shirt when Liam wrapped his arms around your waist. He kissed the back of your neck.

"Y/N, you are freaking amazing." He whispered in your ear.

"Yeah well Liam, you are freaking amazing too." You said getting a hold of his hand and walking back to the school.

_-_-_-_-_-_- A/N _-_-_-_-_-_

Well. In honor of Dylan Sprayberry's birthday! Yay!!! Second smut imagine! And more to come!!

Okay.. Vote, Comment, Share

-Queen_Karen_