Random Theo Imagine Pt.2

You and Theo had just saved Liam and Hayden from the Dread Doctors cage. You looked back and saw them lip locking.

"You remember that stage? It was awful.." You barely whispered to Theo.

"Ha-Ha, very funny." He said when he looked back to you. Soon Scott's house came into view. When we got the young couple inside, they instantly fell asleep. You and Theo stuck around to see Scott. You snuck off to the kitchen to talk.

"Look I know you found your sister." He said holding my hands in his. "And I know you found your father. But you cannot tell them you are indeed alive. They hired actual people to have you killed. But they couldn't kill you because of me. Because of the Dread Doctors. You either stay with me or go and get yourself killed. If you chose to go, I don't think I can live with myself. Y/N, I love you. I can't stand you leaving me for people who want to see your blood." He brought up the biggest lie to try and portray himself as a very caring person.

"Theo, I can't... I can't help but feel..." You start lying now so get Kira's compassion. "I can't help but feel like I no longer belong in Scotts pack. Ever since Allison died. I didn't even get a chance to tell her about her aunt." You started bawling by now.

"Hey, hey, everything is going to be okay. Alright. You'll be fine. Scott wouldn't consider you part of the pack unless he truly thought you were some kind of abomination. I love you, okay?" HE held my face and wiped my tears. I nodded.

"Yeah okay. I love you." You said and hugged Theo like your life was on the line. 

"She knew about Kate? How?" You heard Kira say to herself.

Hello people!!

Wow, it's been forever. Sorry. I got busy with wrestling. Now that wrestling season is over I can write a lot more! 

If you requested something don't worry, I'll start getting on them, thank you for being so patient with me.

I'll probably give you guys an update on my mental health and stuff. 

Hey, check out my youtube channel my friends and I started, we're named N3rds & Rebels. I am the newest member. So check us out. 

At the 1:00 we all just start dancing to the music. 

I FAILED THE 7 SECOND CHALLENGE!!!! 

So yeah, check us out. We upload every Monday and Friday. This was Fridays video. You can like and subscribe if you found that funny.

Okay, vote if you liked this continuous Theo thing. I may do more parts... don't know yet.

Alright that's it I think.

Have a good whatever, day, night, afternoon. 👍

-Queen_Karen_