Wake up Pt.2

Derek:
You were human, which meant that there would be a target on the back of your head to Derek's enemies. You were fragile. You were a liability. So when you end up tied up to a wooden chair getting tortured it was because Derek pissed someone off. You knew this was going to happen eventually. It was inevitable. It was bound to happen. You always joked around about someone actually taking you and torturing you to get Derek to show up. But now that is literally happening, you're shocked that it's Derek that was in a coma. It was Derek who fought and won with the help of his loved one. But winning doesn't mean you don't lose something. Because in this situation you did. Your twin sister was the one that had a delusional brain and thought that Derek loved her and not you. So when Derek showed up. You had to choose. Help the love of your life. Or help your twin sister who you shared everything with, the womb, name, birthday, parents, friends, clothes, hidden talents and so many more.

"Hey Derek, I know you don't want to wake up. But when you do, I'll be here." You said to Derek's unconscious body. He's been at the Beacon Hills Vet for two days now. Deaton says he can stay until he wakes up. He can't do anything to help. He doesn't know what to do.

"Hey Y/N, maybe you want to tell Scott and Stiles that Derek is back in town?" He suggested for the third time.

"I can't do that. You know why. Derek would want to tell them if he feels the need to. You know he blames himself for everything that happened here." You said getting comfortable on a chair.

"If you don't mind,  I'm going to take a nap. Wake me if he does?" He nodded in response.

...

You were shaken awake. You groaned and slightly opened your eyes. You look straight into Derek's eyes making you take a double take at him. You rub your eyes, not believing this was real. You poked his cheek making him laugh.

"Yes, I'm awake. Deaton didn't want to wake you but I couldn't just sit there and watch you sleep. I'm not that Cullen character. " he scoffed and kiss your forehead. You smiled big at him.

"You gonna say something or just keep looking at me like I'm a movie star?" He said making you pull him by the neck and kiss you.

"There are no words for you to say, I see" he laughs hugging you.

Isaac:
"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up!!" You said to your best friend who decided to go into an ice cold bath and basically kill themselves without thinking of the consequences.

"Y/N, they will come back no need to worry." Isaac says crouching down with you. You looked at Allison's frozen face.

"And if she doesn't?" You looked over to see his beautiful face, bright blue innocent eyes.

"She will. Okay, it's late why don't you take a nap?" He suggested sitting down on the red comfy chair. You sat on his laps. Leaned you head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Hours later you woke up to see Isaac fully awake, mesmerizing your face. You smiled at him. He returned the smile.

"Let's get you something to eat?" He asked. You nodded and got off of him, hoping you didn't make his legs numb. You went to back room to eat some snacks Scott leaves in the fridge. When you returned you noticed they were waking up.

Holding Allison under the water wasn't easy, emotionally. So when she came up coughing and gasping for air, you felt so relaxed. Isaac squeezed your shoulder.

Aiden:
Maybe you could have done something different. Maybe you could have helped in any way. But then again if Ethan didn't push you out of the way, you would be dead and Aiden would lose you. The love of his life. But now Ethan lies on your bed unconscious, weak but healing.

"He will wake up. I can hear his heartbeat. It's going strong." Aiden kept reassuring you that everything will be fine. You just felt like you caused it.
🕒🕒
Two weeks later nothing. His cuts and bruises all healed up nice, but he was still asleep. He has a steady heartbeat but he has not woken up yet.
🕕🕕
Another two weeks and he is still unconscious. Deaton says that the physical trauma has healed. Just mental trauma hasn't. Whatever that means. You never left his side, you couldn't.
🕘🕘
"Babe it's been five weeks. Shouldn't he be awake? Walking around, living life?" You asked, kind of freaking out.

"I know. I'm sorry I don't exactly know what to say." Aiden pulled you into his embrace. You buried your head in his neck as he buried his head in your hair.

"Ahem" you heard someone you pulled away and look towards the door. No one was there.

"Ahem" you looked to Ethan and he was sitting up with that stupid little smirk of his.

"Sooooo, what'd I miss?" Ethan said nonchalantly. You attacked him with a hug crying and laughing.

"You asshole! Don't ever scare me like that!"

***
alright sorry I got a job. Had a boyfriend. Went to my brothers graduation. Went to VIDCON!!! Ya I'm sorry.

Lately I've been very I dunno. Depressed. Like. Really depressed.
My boyfriend Basically told my friend that he thought she was flawless and beautiful. And then he asked her to cuddle and do all that shit but she said no. And that he had a girlfriend. And then he said to her what if I didn't.  I felt... Why would he do this. Why. I was honest and loyal. I looked at the menu, but at least I didn't fucking order. (Metaphor) He fucking did. He waved the server down behind my back. And I just feel like... I feel pathetic. Weak. Worthless. Depressed. Used. Unwanted. Stupid. Replaceable. Unlovable. Ugly. Nothing. I already am struggling with depression and anxiety. Like you've probably already read from before. And he was just the tip of the iceberg. He pushed me over the edge. And now. I feel nothing. I cried and realized I cannot keep holding all of this shit in. I hate feeling like this. I hate looking at myself in the mirror and looking at myself like I'm watching a play.

So then I went to a fair. And it just opened up my brain. I wrote this imagine so SEND SOME REQUESTS!! I need to stay busy. And I'm already busy from work and I want to be busier. I want to not do nothing. And this will help.

Like and share if you'd like. But most importantly, SEND IN YOUR REQUESTS FOR ME TO WRITE AND STAY BUSY!!

✌️ Love ya!

-Queen_Karen_