Liam: Cheesy seven minutes in heaven

Requested imagine. Hope you like it fandomsbaby I am trying something new lately.

"Alright alright, there dare done. I licked the toilet seat. You happy Alyssa?" Scott said as he sat down next to Kira.

"Yes, yes I am. It was very entertaining to watch and film you lick your mothers toilet seat." I laughed taking a sip of whatever Stiles decided to whip up, i could smell and taste the hard liquor but it doesn't faze me, being a werewolf and all.

"If we don't leave now to Lydia's party, we're all dead. Lets go." Stiles said fumbling to get his keys out.

"I don't think you should be driving. You know, dazed and driving doesn't go with each other." I said taking the keys from his hands and handing them to Malia. Which was probably as bad as an idea as Stiles driving buzzed. She claims she's been practicing with Stiles every morning.

"Okay, Alyssa, you want to ride with me on my bike?" Scott asked me. He has been asking me to ride that damn death wish since he met me.

"I don't want to die." I said walking outside to see Malia, Stiles, Kira, Mason and Liam crawl into Stiles' jeep.

"So? Do you want to die with Malia driving or have a less percentage of dying by getting on the bike with me?" I groaned and took the red helmet in his hands.

At the party there were so many sluts from school, granted Devenford Prep's female population is at least 75% sluts, and then there were so many sluts from Beacon Hills High.

"Hey, Alyssa, how's your brother doing with that skank?" Some random girl that Brett dated hollered to me, she was obviously drunk.

"That's funny, last time I checked, you two were broken up..." I shot back making plenty of people laugh. You see, I'm the type of person that doesn't give a shit. Talk smack all you want but when you insult my family and friends, you are dead to me.

"Hey, can you tell me which S.T.D. Brett has? Or should I say which ones?" This one random guy who envied Brett asked.

"Yeah I heard he had crabs and syphilis... which one was it? Or was it both?" Another asked, making everyone laugh. I closed my fist and began to breathe heavily.

"I also heard something about herpes?" The same guy from before asked, that's when the situation went down like the Titanic. I walked right up to him and punched him in the nose.

"Ow! Same DNA, same temper." He groaned holding his bleeding nose.

"Alyssa! Seriously, what have I told you about punching people's noses?! That's the third one!" Stiles remarked pulling you away from the scene as Scott and Liam made everyone leave. After everyone had left it was just Scott's pack plus me.

"Okay, how about we click resume on our little game of truth and dare?" Stiles asked, hoping to not be turned down but expecting to be turned down.

"Okay, I need the distraction." I said and we all sat in a circle.

"Alyssa, truth or dare?" Stiles asked.

"Lets go with a truth."I sighed running my temple.

"What did he say to make you punch him in the nose and possibly break it?" He asked, earning a raised eyebrow from everyone.

"Did he say something about your body?" Lydia asked from besides me. "Because sweetheart, you have flawless legs! Amazing hair, long eyelashes, great arms, a fine ass and you have an adorkable beauty mark on your jaw."

I smiled big at Lydia. "Thanks Lyds, but no he insulted Brett, calling him a manwhore."

"Okay, your turn."

"Mason, truth or dare?" I asked the little guy who had a huge smile on his face.

"Truth."

"Okay, before you knew that you liked guys, did you ever try to be with a girl?" I asked the question I have been dying to know.

"Actually, I kissed a girl but, I didn't like it. I kissed a guy and I did like it, so that when I said 'yep, I like the male population.'" We all laughed at how bluntly he said it.

After several dares being done and truths being told it was Mason turn again, and so far he's asked the the most hardest questions to answer and the most hardest dares to complete.

"Alyssa, truth or dare?"

"Oh god.. I'm scared already already done I haven't even said it yet. Dare." I said laughing.

"I dare you..." he looked at the closet thought of the perfect dare.

"Oh god, you know it's a good one when he thinks of the outcome and when he smirks like that." I retorted earning a laugh from everyone.

"I dare you seven minutes in heaven with..." he said looking at every one there.

"It better not be me!" Derek said laughing.

"Liam." He finally said earning a straight shocked expression from me and a 'holy shit no! You dipshit. I hate you! You know I like her and get too nervous to even say three words to her when we are alone! Oh, I'm so going to go all werewolf on your sorry ass later when you spend the night!' Expression from Liam although I didn't see the look, it happened.

"No werewolf hearing, you asshats." I threatened when Mason shoved us into the closet.

"The second Scott hears the kisses going on, we will start the timer and stop listening!" Derek said from behind the door. I grunted and flicked the light on, but was immediately flicked off, by Liam.

"What the hell?!" I asked only seeing the silhouette of his face. He pulled me against his chest and kissed me. My hands found their way to his neck, pulling at the base of his hair.

His hands were wrapped around my waist, holding me close to his body. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. I soon heard the banging on the door which made us part from each other. I wiped my lips, situated my blouse and walked out of the closet leaving Liam behind with a smile on his face.

After some more truths a dares we went outside and noticed it was a beautiful night for a bonfire. Which we indeed have. We all sat around roasting some marshmallows Lydia brought outside. We all were in mindless conversations. Liam leaned over closer to me.

"You know, I really like you. Like really really like you. I could never talk to you alone. I always had Mason come with me." Liam whispered.

"Oh did you now? What about now?" I asked being curious.

"Uh - can I borrow your phone real quick?" I furrowed my eyebrows, unlocking my phone and handing it over. He typed in words and handed it back.

"What was that for?" I asked but was only answered with his index finger. He then did something on his phone. My phone rang. I looked down at it, 'Will you go out on a date with me?' Was the caller I.D. but the photo was of Liam. I clicked on Accept, smiling. I looked over to Liam who had a smile on his face as well.

"You deserve a fucking medal!" Stiles remarked from besides him.

A/N:
I KNOW it's late. I know this is late... but I had to post...

ITS MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! ITS MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! ITS MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! ITS MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! ITS MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK! IT'S MOONDAY, I DON'T WORK!

I DON'T WORK!!!

I am way too happy. Okay well... there is another update coming soon. I swear.

-Queen_Karen_