Isaac: Spaghetti

~

Inspired by Spaghetti

Written by Dacre Montgomery

~

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asked the group of supernaturals plus Stiles. 

Come to think of it, plus an unknown Kira, Y/n thought. She isn't human but also doesn't have a clue on what she is.

"At the same time as who?" McCall's annoyed and annoying voice brought Y/n back to reality.

"Same time as me," Scott spoke to his father like he was just a regular cop asking him questions but acting clueless. Y/n leaned her back onto the extra cushion she had placed on her favorite seat in her dad's office, as she got comfortable, the conversation continued. She wanted to pay attention, but her mind was on a certain curly blonde werewolf. 

"I think he's asking me," Stiles said to the Scott, y/n's attention now on the group. Agent McCall was getting frustrated with the young Stilinski.

"I think he's asking both of you," Lydia spoke up, looking between Scott and Stiles.

"Okay, let me answer the questions." The older McCall said, not realizing what he said.

"By all means, go for it." The werewolf girl sarcastically remarked, crossing her right leg over her left. Stiles winked at his twin sister, proud of how similar they are yet drastically different. 

"Let me ask the questions," The agent corrected himself, earning a thumbs up from Stiles.

As the man repeated the story that the teenagers gave him over the events of the previous night, Y/n pulled her phone out. She was checking it in case Isaac had texed her, but at last no new messages from the one boy she wanted to text her. By the time Y/n put her phone away, she had already known what and who they were talking about.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Drinky McCall asked the Stilinski twins and Werewolf McCall. They were talking about William Barrow kidnapping Kira.

"Well, he was an electrical engineer. Where else would he take her?" Stiles answered, tilting his head to the side, almost dumbfounded that an FBI agent couldn't put two and two together. 

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." Rafael's tone set the twins off.

"It must be genetic. Y'know our dad is in law enforcement." Y/n spoke up looking to Stiles, then McCall then to her dad. He chuckled at his set of twins; they knew how to get under peoples skin with only a string of odd and bizarre sentences. 

"Son, just answer the man." Her father said after collecting his composer, it was Y/n's turn to chuckle. Agent McCall looked over to Y/n with a stern look; she shrugged her shoulders at him. She didn't like him. 

"We made a good guess," Stiles answered to bring the attention from his twin to himself. 

The group had lost Y/n's attention, her thoughts scattered. Isaac, why he wasn't at all curious why she hadn't spent the night at her house. Kira, what the hell was she. Isaac, once again, did something happen to him? Rafael McCall's investigation of her father. Isaac, where the hell is he? Stiles, is he okay? Like overall, is he alright? And lastly but definably not for the first time, did something happen to Isaac? Is that why he hasn't texted her? 

Isaac and Y/n had a routine every night. Isaac would sneak in through the bedroom window, waiting under her sheets for her to come and cuddle with him. Most nights, they would sleep; other times, they would stay up all night talking. Rarely they had intimate nights, only on the nights she spent alone in the house.