First I love you

Scott:

You had just finished studying when your uncle arrived from work. He called earlier saying he would be late tonight, and that he would bring take out for dinner and to not eat anything until he got home. You called Scott an hour before and asked if he could come over as well. Your uncle didn't know he was coming over.

"I'm home! Y/N, I brought Chinese!" He called out for you. You quickly got out of Scott's grasp from your bed. He followed you down.

"Scott's here!" You said walking down the steps.

"Oh, hello Scott." He said as he was taking the boxes out of the bag.

"Hey Deaton." He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Are you staying late or?" Your uncle was totally okay with the fact you two were dating he is just new to the whole being a parental role model.

"I was actually wondering if it was okay if he stayed the night?" You asked shocking both of them.

"Well, why not? I mean, you've stayed the night a couple times." Scott shrugged. Your uncle looked like he was going to cave. He had served himself.

"Yeah okay, he can stay. Just do not get too loud. And use protection." You felt your cheeks heat up, you were as red as a tomato. Scott nodded, he was also red. He took his plate and went to his room, leaving us the rest of the food.

"Sorry about that." You said serving yourself, Scott did as well.

"No no it's fine. I get it, the parenting is new to him." He said looking at you with his soft eyes. You held eye contact for a long time just searching each other. Then he opened his mouth but nothing came out. He closed it again.

"I was going to say something but Deaton is behind you." He whispered pointing to your uncle standing behind you.

"Oh no, say it Scott." He pushed.

"No, it's okay. It's not important." He said quickly.

"I forgot to grab the soy sauce." He said grabbing the container of the disgusting fluid and leaving to his room again.

"So how was your day?" He said sitting down in front of me.

"It was fine. The highlight of my day was when Coach was yelling at Greenburg for no apparent reason. It's funny to watch other people be on the- I love you." Scott interrupted you. You were shocked and surprised, it's been at east 6 months since you two have been dating. You didn't really know how you felt.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. That was too early wasn't it? Wait, why am I apologizing? I don't think it was too early!" He argued with himself. "Y/N I love you. I do not care if you do not say it back because I know that you do too."

"I love you too." You said coming to realization.

"And honestly even if you don't say it back you will in time, I hope." He keeps going.

"Scott-" You tried getting him to shut up.

"Oh who am I kidding I can hear your heart beat and I know that you love me too." He started pacing now.

"Scott." You tried again.

"Gosh Y/N, I love you. We've been dating for months now. Six months to be exact! Gosh, you make me crazy. But I love that about you. You are freaking awesome." He said breathing heavily.

"Oh my god Scott, shut the hell up!" You threw a broccoli at him making him shut up. "I said I love you too, you silly."

"Holy crap you did." He smiled. You smiled back. You waited for him to actually process it.