On your period

Scott:
He gets really cuddly. He would just lay with you. You would fall asleep in his arm and he would take some pain away when you are sleeping.

When you wake up he is still there In the same position, holding you. He would sometimes be asleep.

Stiles:
He would at first get biched by you because he is very clueless as to why you keep holding your stomach, groaning in pain, and why you keep having to go to the bathroom every hour or so.

Usually when you go home from school he would run to the store and get you what you need.

Food and movies

He would come by your place and watch the movies with you, leaving you all the food he bought. But in the end you give him some food because he bought too much food.

Derek:
He would make you work out because he knows that working out helps you get rid of cramps. Afterwards he let's you shower as he goes to the store and buys you your favorite junk food that gets rid of cravings. And just talk to you. About anything and everything.

Liam:
He's new to the whole being in a relationship thing. So he would normally just buy you ice cream and candy. He would make you watch him play video games, sometimes even teach you, even though you already know how to play because of Stiles.

Isaac:
He would sneak you out at night and take you to random places and have you spray paint the place up with quotes or random doodles. By the time you finish it's 8 in the morning so he takes you out to buy coffee.

Aiden:
He'd bring Ethan with him to see you. The three of you watch movies, eat and talk the whole night or until you fall asleep.

Jordan:
He would bring you on a ride along during the day. At night he would bring home with him. You two stay up all night cuddling, watching movies, cooking or baking.

You could say it was like having a sleep over with your brother, mostly because halfway through the night Derek decides to come and he stays with the both of you. All three of you just talk and laugh.

Brett:
You would call your best friend, Y/B/F/N, who would call Brett to tell him to bring all sorts of things to your place. Eventually you would both drive up to your lake house. You would watch movies, listen to music, talk, laugh, and make s'mores.

You'd fall asleep in his arms nearly around 3 AM. In the morning he'd have breakfast all ready for you both to eat.

-------
Not a long AN... but I might have a slight set back on Brett, Aiden, Jordan, and Issac's Part 2-3 maybe even four parts because I am doing so much right now.

Yes it's summer but, I'm also learning like 5 others languages, writing for like three or four other books of mine, participating in/for my church, watching the live services online, cleaning my house, I might even be working nights this upcoming week and now that I have my license, I have to run errands for my parents. So, yeah busy summer.

But I will make it work! That I promise you.

Have fun reading and have an unforgettable summer!

-Queen_Karen_ XoXo