Liam: Speechless?

You walked down the hallways of the private school you've hated for the past year or so. thank the lords it's your last day considering you were to either gonna get sent to some military school or go to a public school with fewer benefits. Little do your parents know you couldn't care less as to what school you go to. Just as along you aren't in those stupid plaid skirts anymore and your still close to your pack.

On your first day at Beacon Hills High School you were actually nervous, normally you have this emotional shield that no one can break through. You were wrong to think that you wouldn't be at least a little scared to have to restart. You walk through the doors dressed in whatever you wanted for the first time in years. You wore a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, dark jeans and converse. You went straight to the office to get your list of classes and locker number.

"Hello, you must be Y/N Y/L/N?" The lady asked as you walked in taking it all in, the smells the sights and the sounds.

"Uh- yeah I'm here to get my classes and such." You said with grace. The lady nodded her head and started to type away at her desktop computer. She printed off the lists, handing them to you.

"Okay, Y/N, this gentleman here is going to show you around the school. You have all of your classes together." She said as she gestured a young man towards your way. You looked over your shoulder and saw Liam Dunbar. You recognized him from Scott's Pack. You've been in Satomi's Pack since you could remember.

"Hi. I'm Liam." He greeted. Of course, he couldn't remember you, you were a loner at school and when it came down to pack stuff you were very shy and timid

"Y/N." You said nodding your head and turning around and out of the office. "So what's first? Since we have all 7 classes together."

"We have study hall, then History, then English, Gym, trig, science, and library T.A." He said from off the top of his head.

"The librarian needs two teachers assistance?"

"No, but no other class had enough room so why the hell not?" He said quickly and headed towards one end of the school.

"Woah, where you going?" You asked following him.

"I'm getting us to class."

"Where do you go for study hall?"

"Advisors classroom. Ours is Mr. Yukimura. He is also our history teacher." He said quickly as his short looking legs moved faster than he speaks.

"Hey! Would you like to slow down or something? Goodness, Speedy." You said basically running to catch up with him.

"Oh sorry." He said stopping for you to catch your breath.

"Why are you nervous?" You asked as you realized he wouldn't look you in the eyes.

"Because... why are you?" He shot back the 5th-grade insult.

"I'm new, sue me if I'm nervous on the first day to public school." You said sarcastically. "Why are you nervous? I can hear your heartbeat. And yeah I know you're a werewolf because I'm one too. I can smell it on you."

He opened his mouth to speak but was speechless.

"What? Why so speechless?" You asked with a chuckle.

He looked confused but was distracted when someone yelled for him.

"Liam! Come on let's go!" A scrawny person motioned for him to follow him, it must of been Stiles because well, he was human and wearing plaid.

"Come on let's go." He said pulling you to go with him.

"Okay Liam you can't bring your little girlfriend here okay?" Stiles said motioning to your locked hands. Liam opened his mouth to speak again but nothing.

"Still so speechless" you commented. "No stiles I'm new here. I'm from Satomi's pack. I'm Y/N."

"Oh- uh- hmm" was all he said before you laughed at him as well.

"Is everyone in Scotts pack this speechless when they meet an innocent werewolf? Is it that uncommon?" You said laughing, not letting go of Liam's hand.

****
Happy New Years guys! 2016 was a hard year but I'm glad it's over. 2017 holds a lot for me, hopefully.

Peace!
-Queen_Karen_