He Wakes You Up From a Nightmare Pt.3

Isaac:
You ran hand in hand with Isaac from the freaking mega - Werewolf ass hats. You ran into an abandoned building when Isaac stuffed you into a closet, that had way too many chemicals.

"Why the hell would you put me in here? Boyd is in the vault with some stranger. We have to help him. We have to tell Derek that Erica is dead. That they killed her." You pleaded.

"Y/N, you are going to go tell Scott and Derek that. I'll distract them. You run to Scott and Derek." He whispered, you nodded knowing you wouldn't win this.

You then shut the door and the odor of chemicals punched you in the face. You manipulated the air so that it's only clean air you are breathing and dumped random chemicals onto the ground. You heard yells and things breaking. You winced at every sound of something breaking. After several moments passed, the door opened abruptly. You didn't see a face, just a silhouette of a woman.

You screamed as she went to grab your hair.

"Ahh! Get off!" You screamed louder and jumped from the bed, pushing whoever was touching you against the wall with the wind.

"Y/N, it's just me. Isaac. You can let me go now." He said, you laughed at how he was thrown. Horizontal starfish. You stopped the wind and he fell to the ground.

"Well I can see that you forgot about that awful dream you had now that to saw me fall. Off the wall."

Aiden:
You looked at yourself in the mirror. You had no idea who was chasing you or why, all you knew is that you had to run like no tomorrow. You tripped over something and when you made contact with the ground you somehow ended up in Derek's loft. " What? " You asked and magically transported to your bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You had no idea who was chasing you or why, all you knew is that you had to run like no tomorrow. You tripped over something and when you made contact with the ground you somehow ended up in Derek's loft. " What? " You asked and magically transported to your bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

This happened to you on repeat. You couldn't change the course of action, it kept happening and happenening. It felt like this is your life. Running and fighting someone you don't know is there. Asking yourself if everything is just a dream. Asking yourself if this is really worth living for. Finally it came to an end. You were laying down on a bed, more like strapped. You recognize the place to be Eichen House. You heard someone's shoes hit the pavement, more like nails. It was Kali.

"Tisk, tisk. How the hell did you get here? You may ask yourself or me, but I just have to ask you, how come you can't move? Even with these straps you could move a little. But you cannot move, at all." She laughed devilishly.

"Why are you doing this? Let me go." You said sternly and pissed off.

"You should know, eventually, Aiden will be done with you."

"Honestly, as long as I'm alive and well I couldn't care less." You spat.

"Oh, is that right?" She raised her eyebrows and looked behind her, Aiden appeared, with red eyes. Like he just witnessed someone he cared about die.

"Then I couldn't care less if you died." He gritted, obviously angry.

"Please, kill me then. I wouldn't mind dying." You pushed, he looks away.

"Then so be it." Kali said and stabbed you with her claws in the chest.

You gasped for air and shot straight into a sitting position. Aiden was looking at you with worry plastered on his face.

"Y/N, what happened? You kept kicking me but it seemed like you were in restraints?" He asked running his hands through your hair.

"You wouldn't leave me, right? You wouldn't just be done with me, right?" You asked with tears running down your cheeks.

"Y/N, I. Love. You. I would never leave you- unless I die. Which I would be very sorry for dying and leaving you in this awful supernatural world." He says making you laugh.

A/N:

I am so so so sorry that I couldn't update. Wattpad was being stupid. And I had to work so many hours last week. I will update tomorrow, I swear! If I don't then maybe Saturday. I'm sorry!

I will try so fucking hard to get your requests posted up by the time school starts, which is the 1st.

-Queen_Karen_