Liam

"Y/N, come here!" You heard your brother yell from downstairs. You rushed down the stairs and to the kitchen where he was with Scott.

"Yes, dear older brother of mine?" You jumped and sat on the counter top.

"Can you please get your boyfriend to get his I.E.D. werewolf ass in this house within the hour?" Stiles asked sounding annoyed.

"First of all, he isn't my boyfriend. Second of all, he's already here." You said as there was a knock at the door.

"How the damn hell?" Stiles muttered stumbling to the door and opening it to reveal a smiling Liam.

"Hey look my I.E.D. werewolf ass is in your house." Liam patted Stiles' shoulder and walked over to you.

"Hey Y/N." He waved at you. You smiled and headed upstairs.

"What's wrong with her?" Liam asked when he knew you were on the stairs.

"Don't know, I called you her boyfriend, she got all in denial." Stiles shrugged.

"Oh.. okay." He said remembering about the night before at his place. The night before you went to his place for dinner to meet his parents. They asked if you two were a couple, he answered immediately saying no.

"What did you do?" Scott asked as he got protective.

"Nothing, at least I don't think I did anything." He said with a confused look.

"What did you say at your stupid dinner?" Stiles asked sighing.

"Nothing!" Lie.

"Lie! Spill, what did you say?" Scott practically growled.

"My mom asked if we were together. I said no." He exclaimed.

"That's what you did. You idiot! Go! Go up there and apologize. Right now." Stiles pointed towards the stairs.

"Fine" was all he said before he walked up the stairs and to your room. He knocked once. Nothing. Knocked again. Nothing, again. Knocked a third time. Nothing, again.

He walked in to see the window opened, and not a Y/N in sight. He popped his head out the window and found you on the roof.

"How did you get up here? I barely made it." He attempted to make a joke. He failed.

"I've gotten so used to it, muscle memory." Was all you said not taking your eyes off the horizon.

"I'm sorry for what I said last night at dinner. I didn't really know what we were. I still don't. I'm confused on this whole thing. You would literally be my first relationship thing person." He explained, not taking his eyes off of you.

"Liam, just go home. I don't want to hear it. We aren't a thing, so you don't have to worry about it. Just forget abou-" You were interrupted by Liam soft lips on yours. He took you by surprise. He parted and rested his forehead on yours.

"I like you, you weirdo. And I want us," He motioned to you and him "to be a thing. I want us to be, together. Like couple together."

"I like you too, you weirdo." You giggled and rested your head on his shoulder as you both stared off to the horizon.

"Are you finally a 'thing'?" You heard Stiles shout from your window.

"Yes, now go away!" Liam shouted back.