Derek

You were casually walking around Derek's partially empty loft with headphones in listening to your music. Every once in a while you would dance to your song.

"I don't like it! No, I love it!" You sang going down the twirled stairs. You see Derek working out shirtless. He was doing pull ups, you saw every back muscle flex, relax and flex over and over again. You took your headphones out.

"Stare much?" Derek asked feeling your eyes all over him.

"Yep" You didn't deny it. If you could you would stare at him all day for the rest of your life.

"I'm glad to know that you only want me for my body." He joked as he stopped and walked to you, he was sweaty and sexy.

"What? Your body is just a bonus... a huge bonus." You sighed staring at his body. You felt in a trance.

"Looks like I'm putting a shirt on." He said moving away.

"No! You don't need one, hell you don't need any clothing whatsoever." You said looking up at his face now.

"Okay, if you say so." He said and pulled his joggers down. He kicked his shoes off and jogger away. He was standing there with only boxers.

"Y/N, if you do not attack me with hot, sweaty, passionate kisses right now I will rip your clothes off... with my teeth." He looked at your with begging eyes. You couldn't help but smile. You jumped onto his torso, immediately wrapping your legs around his waist, and you hands went to his neck and hair. He held you up by your bum. Your lips connected sending shivers down your spine.

"Oh, Derek." You moaned against his lips. He pushed your back against the cold wall, giving you goosebumps.

"God, Y/N" He moaned against your neck. He bit, slightly, leaving a mark. He felt up and down your thighs. He grabbed onto your shirt and literally ripped it off of your body.

"Awe, that was my favorite shirt." You groaned.

"So?" He muttered and unzipped your shorts and pulled them off, leaving you in your bra and panties.

"Maybe I should stare more often." You started leaving love bites on his neck. You trailed back up to his lips.

He punched the wall and sighed heavily. You hit your head on the wall and jumped off of Derek.

"Those freaking teenagers." You muttered getting your shorts on. Both you and Derek heard their vehicles shut off outside.

"We will continue this later." He smiles kissing your cheek and heading upstairs with his shoes and joggers in hand.

"Throw me a shirt!" You yelled as he threw you ones of his shirts. You pulled it over your head right as the door opened revealing Scott and then Stiles, then Malia, then Lydia.

"What is that smell?" Malia asked sniffing the air.

"That's something called an arousal, you four interrupted." You sounded annoyed.

"God, seriously, children." Stiles scoffed.