Issac Pt.2

He tells you about the supernatural:
You were, yet again, in an alleyway with Issac at 3 in the morning, tagging, yet again, another building wall.

"One day we will get caught." He mumbled. Usually he is happy and smiling but tonight was different. He was nervous or scared.

"Okay what's wrong?" You asked, kind of irritated by his random behavior.

"I'm a werewolf." He blurted.

"What?" Was all you asked not knowing if you heard right.

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you before we get too serious." He looked at the spray can. You lifted his head to look at you by his chin.

"Werewolf or not, I still like you. Nothing will change that." You kissed his cheek, making him smile.

"Oh, but there is also one more thing. There are a lot of supernatural beings in this messed up town." He smiled but goes back to the tagging. You shake your head and join him.

He asks you out on a date:
You were walking to your class when someone pulled on your shoulder and dragged you into a closet.

"What the hell?" You asked turning the light on. You see Issac.

"Hi." He smiled at you.

"Hey, what the hell?" You huffed, relaxing.

"Before I chicken out, go out with me? Like on a date." He sighed, looking into your Y/E/C eyes. You smile staring back into his blue ones.

"Yes. Of course I'll go on a date with you." You said hearing him blowing his breath, you didn't realize he was holding his breath.

Date:
School just ended, you were walking with Lydia when Issac called out for you.

"I'll meet you at your car." You said staying back waiting for Issac.

"Hey." You said when he caught up.

"Hi, so our date. LaCrosse game then we will go out for ice cream. Does that sound good to you?" He asked looking down at you.

"Yeah, okay. That's perfect." He hugged you and walked you to Lydia's car. You got ready at her place because you were spending the night.

Later you went to Isaacs game. We won by three points. When the game ended you waited patiently with Lydia at the bottom of the blechers. Two unknown guys from the opposing team came to us.

"Hello, what are you two beautiful girls waiting for?" The taller one asked.

"Uhmm, well. We are waiting for this year to end so we can finally be in high school." Lydia said with her high pitch voice and twirling her hair with her finger, acting like an 8th grader.

"Oh, sorry, we thought you were attending Beacon Hills High." The other one said and backed away.

"Nice job Lydia." Issac chuckled as he witnessed the awful event.

"Ice cream awaits!" You said as you pulled Issac. He took you to the ice cream parlor and bought you ice cream. The whole time you both were telling horrible jokes and laughing. By the end of the night your sides hurt from all the laughing.

He walked you home, well Lydia's place.

"I had fun tonight, thanks Issac for taking me out." You said and kissed his cheek. You walked inside and was caught by Lydia.

Movie you watch together:
The Notebook