Aiden Pt.2

He tells you about the Supernatural:

You walking down the street with music blaring in your ears. You car broke down so now you were stuck walking your ass to school. Someone caught your attention by pulling at your shoulder.

"Hey. Y/N, right?" the long haired woman asked. you took your head phones out.

"Yeah?"

"I'm Kali. A friend of Aiden and Ethan." She smiled at you. You remember Ethan and Aiden talking about her once or twice.

"Ahh, yes. The twins told me about you." You snapped your fingers as you remembered.

"Oh yeah? What'd they tell you?" She asked.

"They said that you acted motherly to them. You took them under your wing and I respect you for it." You said smiling.

"Is that all?" She asked smirking.

"Yeah?" it came out more as a question than a statement.

"Kali! Y/N!" Aiden called out for you two. Before Aiden caught up to you, Kali whispered something to you, but didn't hear it clearly.

"Hey, I'm gonna go. See you later." She waves and walked away.

"What did she say to you?" He said concerned she would have done something.

"Not much." You shrugged.

"Y/N, I need you to tell me exactly what she said." He stared straight in your eyes with concern.

"Nothing, really. she just said she was a friend of yours. and she wondered what you and Ethan told me about her. That's it." You carresed his cheek and spoke in all honesty.

"Okay." He didn't relax.

"But she did whisper something to me when you called out for us." You said raising an eyebrow.

"What was it?" He asked as if his life depended on it. You thought long and hard and realized what she said.

Ask him what he does after school when you aren't with him.

"What do you do after school when I am not with you?" You asked kind of curious.

"Uhm.. Is that what she said or... Is that what you are asking?" He said slowly.

"It's what I'm asking. What do you do when I'm not with you? Because you always come to my place all beat up later that night but then by the next day you're all healed without a damn scar." You're a hunter but you didn't really peg Aiden as a werewolf. Kali, you had your doubts. You dreaded for Aiden to say what you mostly didn't want.

"Y/N, I'm a werewolf. Ethan and I are both alphas. We join together to make this super werewolf thing." He said sadly.

"And you're with that damn alpha pack aren't you?!" You asked already knowing your answer.

"Y/N, you have to understand. Ethan and I were omegas when Kali and Deucalion found us. They made us stronger. I strangly do not regret a thing." He sighed. You simply scoff and walk straight to school. The whole way there you tried to not think about it. Which only made you think about Aiden.

When you got to the school you saw Aiden sitting on the steps, waiting for you.

"Damn it." You whispered to yourself. You sat next to him.

"No matter who you are, I will always be there for you. I'm a hunter by the way." You said leaning your head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around your waist.

"I don't care, as long as you do not try to kill me in my sleep." He made you laugh. The bell rung.

He asks you out on a date:

You were studying in the living room. Your dad was with your Uncle Chris, as usual. There was a knock on the door.

Oh dad, always forgetting your keys. You thought to yourself. You walk over to the door and opened it revealing a smiling Aiden.

"Aiden? What are you doing here? It's late." You let him in.

"This actually won't take long. I came to ask you if you would like to join me to the movies this Friday night?" He said nervously. You smile at him, and hug him.

"I would love to go to the movies with you." You kissed his cheek and heard a car door close. Dad! You thought

"Is that your dad?" He asked already knowing the answer. Your father lied the rules on the table to not ever have a boy over when he wasn't home. Even if he was using the bathroom. You had to have either Stiles and Scott with you and the unknown boy or he had to be with you two.

"You're the one with super hearing!" You whisper yelled as he went and hid. The door opened, and there stood your father.

"Aiden, do you serious think I don't know you aren't in here? Your motorcycle is literally parked in front of my house." He sighed and Aiden came out. I sank into the couch as Aiden left.

Date:
You were getting ready for your date when Allison walks in.

"How is your father okay with this?" She asked sitting on her bed.

"Who said anything about him being okay with it?" You asked sarcastically.

"Wait, you lied to him?!" She asked with wide eyes.

"You're my cover. Please do not say anything to anyone?"

"What if he calls my dad to ask how you were doing?"

"That's why your dad thinks we will be out shopping when in reality I'll go on my date." You explained.

"Oh, yeah? Then what will I do for a full hour?" She said getting ready as well.

"You could call Lydia, hang out with her. Or better yet, hang out with Isaac, you love that!" You finished with your hair and she walks out. We headed towards the door when Uncle Chris comes around the corner.

"Where you two going?" He asked.

"The mall. We are going shopping." You lied.

"Okay, can you explain the werewolf parked on the motorcycle outside?" He asked pointing out the window that has perfect view of the parking lot outside their apartment complex.

"Don't really know." You mutter. The door opened revealing your father grasping at Aiden's collarbone.

"Yeah, sure you don't sweety. Please stay here, watch a movie with us." He asked pushing Aiden inside. You knew if you left you'd be in the clear for about a day until he gets the truth out of you. But if you stayed he'd get the truth out of you there and punish you but either way, your punishment for each route would be not being able to practice shooting arrows with Allison and training with Uncle Chris.

"I'll stay." You sighed and sat between your father and uncle. You spent the night watching your dad's favorite movie.

Movie you watch together:
Duma