Liam: Pride

I am just in-fking-love with the fact that it is pride month.

From a bisexual Latina, I approve this message :)

Have fun reading!

Wait, before you start imma do this one a little different. I'm trying to figure out what style of writing I like so I'm- well basically I'm on shuffle 😂😂
~
Your POV
~

It's national coming out day which meant Cory, Mason, and I were definitely doing something special. What kind of gays would we be if we didn't do anything? Oh yeah boring ones.

"Mason! Corey!" I greeted them at Masons locker. I hugged them both before leaning against the lockers.

"So what did your parents say?" Corey asked, moving to stand in front of Mason, who was leaning his shoulder into the lockers next to me, and I.

"My parents decided last minute to take a trip to Seattle. They did say however we could have the party and then you guys could spend the night afterwards" I smiled at the lovely couple as they cheered quietly.

"I take it this is the part where we let everyone know?" Mason asked with a knowingly smile on his face. Corey and I both nodded.

"PARTY AT Y/n's! TONIGHT! Come in colors of the rainbow!" Mason shouted in the middle of the busy hallway. Students cheered and sprung their arms into the air.

Finally after such a long and boring Friday at school I was alone in the woman's locker room showering the sweat, from working out, off of myself. As I walked from the showers to my locker, in only a towel, I heard someone's footsteps shuffling against the floor. I slowly made it to my locker to see Liam pacing in front of my locker.

"Liam! You scared me!" I sighed bring my hands up to my face to try and hide the embarrassment in my face. I legitimately thought someone came in here to kill me. It wouldn't be the first time.

"I'm sorry." He looked at me with a small smile on his face, he shoved his hands into his front pockets. I walked to my locker, opening it to gather my clothes and get dressed.

"I heard about that party of yours tonight." Liam stood behind me, I turned to face him with my clothes in my arms. He realizes I need to get dressed and turns around, giving me some privacy.

"You didn't have to turn around, I was gonna go into the bathroom stall but, I appreciate it." I said, quickly pulling on my undergarments and then proceeded to get dressed. "This party is so important to me— Y/N"

"Can I ask you something?" Liam interrupted shyly, even with his back facing me I can tell he was making his sad puppy dog face.

"Of course. What's up?"

"That party tonight—oh yeah"

"It's gonna be so much fun! What about it?" I interrupted him, excited about the party. "You can turn around now."

"I thought we had plans tonight?" Liam sat down on the bench next to me as I put my socks and shoes on.

"When did we make plans?" I asked looking over to him but then realizing that the night before Liam asked me out on a date. My eyes widen as I remembered. He balled his hand into a fist out of frustration.